Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 15 Mar '07 16:54
    if i want to see how a new opponent has been moving i have to bring up all their games and this could be in the hundreds. i propose being able to read them in increments of 10. it would also be faster for me and less work for the system.
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    15 Mar '07 17:07
    Originally posted by tiggr
    if i want to see how a new opponent has been moving i have to bring up all their games and this could be in the hundreds. i propose being able to read them in increments of 10. it would also be faster for me and less work for the system.
    When you get that big list, disregard all but the ten you want to view. Your feature would make it suck for users who want a large list to look through. Imagine going through those hundreds of games in groups of 10, very time consuming.

    P-
  3. 15 Mar '07 17:17
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    When you get that big list, disregard all but the ten you want to view. Your feature would make it suck for users who want a large list to look through. Imagine going through those hundreds of games in groups of 10, very time consuming.

    P-
    i guess i didn't explain my idea properly. i meant having a choice of a-10, b-20, c-30, and so on. it still takes unneeded time to dig up maybe 2 or 3 hundred ganes but thanks for your input.
  4. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    15 Mar '07 17:20
    Originally posted by tiggr
    i guess i didn't explain my idea properly. i meant having a choice of a-10, b-20, c-30, and so on. it still takes unneeded time to dig up maybe 2 or 3 hundred ganes but thanks for your input.
    I still don't understand.

    Say, I'm about to play you. I click into your profile, and then click on tiggr's public games, which shows me all your games in groups of 30.

    D
  5. 15 Mar '07 17:44
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I still don't understand.

    Say, I'm about to play you. I click into your profile, and then click on tiggr's public games, which shows me all your games in groups of 30.

    D
    i would like them in grioups of 10 but you're right 30 isn't too much. case closed.
  6. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    18 Mar '07 23:12
    This is what the gamesexplorer feature, when it goes fully live, will be for.
  7. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    19 Mar '07 11:26
    allow you to rank public games by moves made, not last move. Then you can click on progressed games.