1. Dhaka
    Moves
    23 Mar '05 18:44
    If the board were placed in the middle of the window, it could be more easier to concentrate on games. And if the board page were in a dark color it would add to it..
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    23 Mar '05 21:35
    Originally posted by muktadir
    If the board were placed in the middle of the window, it could be more easier to concentrate on games. And if the board page were in a dark color it would add to it..
    I've heard some lame excuses in my time but

"the reason I lost was the board was slightly left of centre, this dominated my concentration span and led woeful strategy"

is weaker than a cup of tea without the teabag.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Mar '05 21:37
    Originally posted by muktadir
    What u gotta do is click on analyse board and position that window anywhere you want. Also, anti rec for the dark coloured page. I HATE dark coloured websites.

D
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    23 Mar '05 23:10
    I think it would be nice if there were a number of options to allow people to customise their RHP desktop to their preference, to include board location, colour schemes etc.

Each user could suit themselves then.

I appreciate that this is not a flick of a switch to do, so probably won't happen, but the opening post to this thread shows how peoples tastes differ.

Andy
  5. In your face
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 02:28
    There are already some features in place. Try clicking on My Settings and then select My Board settings.
    It is only limited but it does me.
  6. Dhaka
    Moves
    25 Mar '05 07:09
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    What u gotta do is click on analyse board and position that window anywhere you want. Also, anti rec for the dark coloured page. I HATE dark coloured websites.

D
    Hi...If you hate dark colored pages, then I abhor them...but while playing on a board, if it is highlighted with respect to the whole page, you certainly may concentrate more...