Profile Picture for non-subscribers

Profile Picture for non-subscribers

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LV

Moves
16 Jan 07

Non-subscribers should be allowed to have a profile picture. RHP are just teasing non-subscribers to what they are missing if they are not subscribers. They should be looking after the customers, though we are not actually paying anything but we must make up around over 50% of the users. There's no harm is there, a profile picture doesn't attract more interest to the subscription does it.

Thank you for listening and I hope you take this into consideration.

I

Moves
16 Jan 07

Originally posted by Lord Vader
Non-subscribers should be allowed to have a profile picture. RHP are just teasing non-subscribers to what they are missing if they are not subscribers. They should be looking after the customers, though we are not actually paying anything but we must make up around over 50% of the users. There's no harm is there, a profile picture doesn't attract more int ...[text shortened]... subscription does it.

If you don't see a profile picture as an incentive to subscribe, why are you asking for a profile picture?

DS

Moves
16 Jan 07

Non-subscribers should be allowed to have a profile picture. RHP are just teasing non-subscribers to what they are missing if they are not subscribers. They should be looking after the customers, though we are not actually paying anything but we must make up around over 50% of the users. There's no harm is there, a profile picture doesn't attract more int ...[text shortened]... subscription does it.

RHP Faces:
Submissions: rhpfaces@gmail.com

Also if you are using Firefox etc etc etc, the picture gets linked onto your profile page. (down at the bottom)

R
The Rams

Moves
16 Jan 07

cheap to subscribe

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Jan 07

I paid up so I COULD put my images up. Know what else? I pay about 10 bucks a year because I locked that price in when I joined.

The price will keep going up, don't be a sucker... lock it in!

P-

Moves
16 Jan 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
Did you call me this morning trying to sell me a set of knives and a New York Times subscription? Sounds like it was you. 🙂

R
The Rams

Moves
16 Jan 07

I paid up so I COULD put my images up. Know what else? I pay about 10 bucks a year because I locked that price in when I joined.

P-
How do you "lock it in?"

Moves
16 Jan 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Ramned
How do you "lock it in?"
Phlab is referring to the fact that the rate at which you initially subscribe is the rate that you are charged every year. So even though it has consistently gone up over the years, you keep getting charged the initial rate. I'm at $15 bucks. But I've been here for 3+ years now

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Jan 07

How do you "lock it in?"
You are 'locked', my fellow Pawn Star.

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Jan 07

Originally posted by tmetzler
Did you call me this morning trying to sell me a set of knives and a New York Times subscription? Sounds like it was you. 🙂
I hand the phone off to my child now when they call for me.

"Hold on, I'll get him"

Hand phone off to the boy...

"No! No.... one, two? blah blah blah.... blah blah".

Funny stuff, makes me wonder how long they stay on the phone. I'll need to pick the other line up next time.

P-

b
Buzzardus Maximus

Moves
17 Jan 07

I don't want to see any cheapskate mugs. Subscribe, pinchpenny!

R
The Rams

Moves
17 Jan 07

You are 'locked', my fellow Pawn Star.

P-
does that mean they automatically charge me for my next year when it comes?

b
Buzzardus Maximus

Moves
17 Jan 07

does that mean they automatically charge me for my next year when it comes?
That's how it worked for me. I just got a notice letting me know it happened.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
18 Jan 07

They should be looking after the customers, though we are not actually paying anything but we must make up around over 50% of the users.
You're not a customer if you're not buying something.

r

Diggers & CSA

Moves
18 Jan 07

I agree it costs about $44Australian dollars for me to subscribe