1. USA
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 17:00
    What if there was a category in your profile which showed how many people visited your profile?

Random feature, I know, but I think it would be cool.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 04:43
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    What if there was a category in your profile which showed how many people visited your profile?

This cool feature would be appropriate if this was a social networking site.
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 15:57

Go to MySpace if you want this kind of crap.
  4. Standard memberStregone
    Daniel
    Napoli, Italia
    Moves
    11 Jan '08 04:33

What, in your mind, would be "cool" about it?
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    12 Jan '08 20:101 edit
    i'm with you, DanceMaster, but when i suggested this same thing some months ago i got the same line of stuff about ego and vanity and childishness.

look all you totally secure mature stars, here's why: if your profile draws hits, then maybe it draws challenges, or maybe it lets members you'd rather not hear from stay away. there's no harm in having a counter on the page, right? no one says you have to have one.

what if your homepage gets NO hits? then, maybe you might want to try a more clever or informative blurb, or post your country flag, or have a profile picture of your pet or something. where's the harm?

either way, i don't really care, but i know that i'm gonna get jumped and dumped on for this post.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 11:40
    Originally posted by coquette
    i'm with you, DanceMaster, but when i suggested this same thing some months ago i got the same line of stuff about ego and vanity and childishness.

look all you totally secure mature stars, here's why: if your profile draws hits, then maybe it draws challenges, or maybe it lets members you'd rather not hear from stay away. there's no harm in having a co ...[text shortened]... y, i don't really care, but i know that i'm gonna get jumped and dumped on for this post.
    :'(

D
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 16:221 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    :'(

D
    I think there should be a counter, and you get their avatar on your page for all your great friends! You can also leave messages like, "Great cyb0r teh other day" or "Your funny, we'll chat more l8r!"[/greatidea]

User has 1242 friends!

P-
  8. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 17:30
    my sarcasm meter is blinking and beeping.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Jan '08 19:05
    Originally posted by coquette
    my sarcasm meter is blinking and beeping.
    Check your siren, it might have a bad connection!

😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree