1. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 04:40
    The purpose the entire graph serves to me:

I have been to correlate life events with peaks and troughs in the graph.
    I peaked at my highest ever right before I got married. I can see where my son was born, etc. For a person like me, a student of economics who looks at graphs all the time, subtle truths are revealed. Access to the entire game history would be a great thing. Thanks for any plans to make this a reality!
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 04:42
    It's great to see where we've been and what we've been through. A lifetime player on this site could have a chess graph for his entire life as well. Think of all the memories therein.
    A complete graph can only be bad if one lets it be. For those who don't want to be reminded of a poor history, add another setting and allow those to block those games from the graph and help them block the terrible games from their memory.

# of games to be displayed [XXXXX]
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 16:34
    Originally posted by Phillidor284
    The purpose the entire graph serves to me:

I have been to correlate life events with peaks and troughs in the graph.
    I peaked at my highest ever right before I got married. I can see where my son was born, etc. For a person like me, a student of economics who looks at graphs all the time, subtle truths are revealed. Access to the entire game history would be a great thing. Thanks for any plans to make this a reality!
    1 thread is enough, surely.

D
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    07 Mar '07 04:12
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    1 thread is enough, surely.

D
    Thanks for YOUR opinion.

...all opinions are created equal, but some opinions are more equal than others....

"We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Let's have a free, self-regulating market of ideas at RHP.😵
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 00:13
    Originally posted by Phillidor284
    Thanks for YOUR opinion.

...all opinions are created equal, but some opinions are more equal than others....

"We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still." ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind ...[text shortened]... uart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Let's have a free, self-regulating market of ideas at RHP.😵
    Relax man, Russ already said this is coming. It's all about the anticipation, you'll appreciate it so much more for waiting, think of it like Christmas. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree