1. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 22:01
    when you look at the ranking could there not be a feature that would show where you rank among all the users
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 22:02
    Originally posted by John1916
    when you look at the ranking could there not be a feature that would show where you rank among all the users
    Find me.

D
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 23:48
    Originally posted by John1916
    Until you shed your provisional rating you only have 'find me' on map of the month and most active.
  4. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 00:142 edits
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Until you shed your provisional rating you only have 'find me' on map of the month and most active.
    Rankings updated every hour.

Provisionally rated players are excluded from the rating table.

Provisional ratings (< 20 rated games complete) prefixed by a 'p'.

Non-movers in the last 100 days are not ranked.
  5. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 14:32
    Is there going to be a ranking for blitz?
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 17:37
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    Is there going to be a ranking for blitz?
    Eventually. It's a work in progress at the moment but it's a mammoth task as it basically involves re-coding the entire Blitz system.

Put it on your Christmas list and Santa might bring it.
  7. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 22:46
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Eventually. It's a work in progress at the moment but it's a mammoth task as it basically involves re-coding the entire Blitz system.

Put it on your Christmas list and Santa might bring it.
    Oh no I think it's best unrated, just for fun don't you?

Besides I am always loosing the blitz games, and it could take my number down even lower 🙁

Or I'd have to stop playing the blitz games and that's not an idea I like either.
  8. The sky
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 23:01
    Originally posted by yo its me
    Oh no I think it's best unrated, just for fun don't you?

Besides I am always loosing the blitz games, and it could take my number down even lower 🙁

Or I'd have to stop playing the blitz games and that's not an idea I like either.
    It would be a separate rating, so it wouldn't bring your CC rating down. And I would expect that you'll also be able to choose to play unrated blitz games, like you can now with CC games. But I see your point, I also like that the blitz games are all unrated. It makes it a bit easier to get over my blitzophobia (although I still haven't played more than four or five games).
  9. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 23:08
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It would be a separate rating, so it wouldn't bring your CC rating down. And I would expect that you'll also be able to choose to play unrated blitz games, like you can now with CC games. But I see your point, I also like that the blitz games are all unrated. It makes it a bit easier to get over my blitzophobia (although I still haven't played more than four or five games).
    Separate? Oh okay then that's fine.

I rarely have an unrated game in the regular chess. But it's nice to not have that presure, when I do.

I usually play similar rated players, where as in the blitz it's whoever excepts my challange........

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree