1. Joined
    15 Apr '11
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 18:29
    Please could you display ratings on "My Games" next to players name. Also this would be useful on clan challenges to show ratings of various players when clicking "results". i.e. you can see the results plus the ratings of players without having to go to individual games. Useful to assess how your clan is doing when there are a few mismatched rating games.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 22:29
    With regard to your own games, you can get this by putting your own name in the Public Games page.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 11:53
    Originally posted by GruffGriff
    Please could you display ratings on "My Games" next to players name. Also this would be useful on clan challenges to show ratings of various players when clicking "results". i.e. you can see the results plus the ratings of players without having to go to individual games. Useful to assess how your clan is doing when there are a few mismatched rating games.
    If I understand correctly you want ratings displayed in your own games list.

I need a few points clarified:

* you want the ratings displayed in your games list. Fine, but if you want to use those as a tool to asses players for clan challenges how would this help?
    * which rating should be used? The current, that rating at start of the game or the Tournament entry rating?

* I would suggest to put the tournament entry rating on the clan page to help in choosing opponents.
    * As a clan captain I look up the player profile of the potential opponents (I know the ones of my clan-mates), which can be time.consuming and surprising. I probably would still do that if I had the TER.
  4. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    28 Nov '12 16:13
    There's a Firefox add-on that sort of does that. It will load each opponent's rating and then cache it for display in the games list.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rhp-extras/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree