1. Joined
    06 Dec '01
    Moves
    04 Feb '05 12:55
    i wish when u click on a game in a graph or when looking through ur archives and when you click on a game, it shows the ratings of the players AT THE TIME of the game. not what their ratings are now.
  2. Under Cover
    Moves
    04 Feb '05 13:021 edit
    Some people's rating tend to fluctuate so much that you would be hard pressed to get an accurate picture of their strength no matter when you looked at their graph. If you beat a player rated 1100, then review your games a month later and see them rated at 1800, how strong of a player did you defeat? Are they cultivating their wins to get a bloated rating that spikes, then drops again? Are they really a strong player that dropped alot of points because of timeouts? If you look at DustinRogers' graph on some occasions you might get the impression that he is a real fish...You'd be in for a very rude awakening! Of course, I'm sure that you already know all of this, so my real point is that I'm not sure what your point is. Not trying to be sarcastic, I just really don't get it.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    04 Feb '05 13:10
    Originally posted by Zumdahl
    i wish when u click on a game in a graph or when looking through ur archives and when you click on a game, it shows the ratings of the players AT THE TIME of the game. not what their ratings are now.
    You can see the rating of that time of both you and your opponent just above the graph.
  4. Joined
    06 Dec '01
    Moves
    04 Feb '05 15:05
    yeah, you can on the graph. but how bout archives.. games that are like 4 years old.. it would be nice to see what the ratings were at that time as the highest rating was liek 1700 or so. just a perk.
  5. Joined
    15 Apr '04
    Moves
    04 Feb '05 17:57
    yeah, you can on the graph. but how bout archives.. games that are like 4 years old.. it would be nice to see what the ratings were at that time as the highest rating was liek 1700 or so. just a perk.
    You could record the rating of the player in the notebook when the game starts, that way you would keep a record of their rating at the time you played them 🙂
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Feb '05 01:28
    I second this.
  7. DonationDustnrogers
    Canada'sChamp
    Calgary Alberta
    Moves
    05 Feb '05 08:31
    everything about rating always comes back to me being mentioned lol!
  8. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    06 Feb '05 06:36
    Originally posted by Dustnrogers
    everything about rating always comes back to me being mentioned lol!
    Say Dustin, why don't you play less games now that your up around your true rating? It must be a right pain to have to win 300 games every few weeks, just so you can play some decent opposition.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Feb '05 16:02
    Another tracking feature that could be added, or I should say another
    break down of facts that could be displayed is an average moves per
    game if we were able to track just those moves in the completed
    game instead of total moves made.

It would be nice to figure out a way to track the openings and
    defences used too in each game. Checking the first 10 moves
    to see what was used and tracking the most used 10 or so
    openings. A win lose tracker of that would show us what we need
    to work on game wise.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree