Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 02 Jun '06 07:42
    when you go to the end of a thread that you have read before, it would be good if when you moved pg 7 to pg 6 ( for example ) you ended at the end of pg 6. Just a thought.
  2. 02 Jun '06 11:10
    Originally posted by jimmac
    when you go to the end of a thread that you have read before, it would be good if when you moved pg 7 to pg 6 ( for example ) you ended at the end of pg 6. Just a thought.
    You can already go to the last post, but are you suggesting that it remembers to which point you last read and teleports you to the next post directly?
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    02 Jun '06 11:15
    Originally posted by Gastel
    You can already go to the last post, but are you suggesting that it remembers to which point you last read and teleports you to the next post directly?
    I believe he wants to go from page 6 back to page 5 and land at the bottom rather than scrole down.

    P-
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    02 Jun '06 11:16
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I believe he wants to go from page 6 back to page 5 and land at the bottom rather than scrole down.

    P-
    scroll.
  5. 02 Jun '06 13:46
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I believe he wants to go from page 6 back to page 5 and land at the bottom rather than scrole down.

    P-
    that is correct.
    A small point but went returning to a post at a later date I tend to go to the end and work back. This return to bottom page cauld be activated by clicking the return arrow rather than the page number. Selecting the page number suggests that you maybe want the top of that page. This is only something to bother about if it is seen to be warrented and easy to do.
  6. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    02 Jun '06 14:39
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    scroll.
    Trole.

    D