1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 23:06
    It would be a cool feature if we could see a tally of how many times a user's posts have been recommended. I was thinking this number could be displayed under the user's avatar in the forums. Something like "Total Recs: 10", maybe right under the number of total moves.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 01:39
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    It would be a cool feature if we could see a tally of how many times a user's posts have been recommended. I was thinking this number could be displayed under the user's avatar in the forums. Something like "Total Recs: 10", maybe right under the number of total moves.
    What a great original idea. 😉
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 05:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 07:37
    What does the thread title means? "Rectally"?
  5. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 10:12
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    wasnt that where they were anyways,and iv just noticed it has gone lol wicked maybe we shouldnt bother with the recs thing.
  6. Earth Prime
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 19:47
    Originally posted by smiffy
    wasnt that where they were anyways,and iv just noticed it has gone lol wicked maybe we shouldnt bother with the recs thing.
    It never existed, and if you aren't careful, you never existed either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree