1. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    13 Sep '06 18:01
    Would be a better statistic than "total recs".

    Some people post upwards of 50 times a day, clearly with little or no thought.
  2. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Joined
    31 Jul '06
    Moves
    29649
    13 Sep '06 18:09
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Would be a better statistic than "total recs".

    Some people post upwards of 50 times a day, clearly with little or no thought.
    Joined : 11 Jun '05
    Moves : 10997
    Total recs : 684
    Total post : 00000

    Looks good to me.
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    13 Sep '06 19:11
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Would be a better statistic than "total recs".

    Some people post upwards of 50 times a day, clearly with little or no thought.
    sounds more complicated than the BCS, its just rec's.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    13 Sep '06 20:25
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Would be a better statistic than "total recs".

    Some people post upwards of 50 times a day, clearly with little or no thought.
    I can tell you who wins in this stat. It's not Russ, it's definitely not me.

















































    It's Ironman31. Unless there is someone with two recs and a single post out there.
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    13 Sep '06 20:371 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I can tell you who wins in this stat. It's not Russ, it's definitely not me.

    It's Ironman31. Unless there is someone with two recs and a single post out there.
    Would that be his "analysis" of the game with Akizy?

    People loved that.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    14 Sep '06 04:39
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Would that be his "analysis" of the game with Akizy?

    People loved that.
    2, 3, 0, 0, 0, 3, 2, 3, 1, 0, 0, 1, 2, 3, 1, 0, 1, 2, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 2, 8, 1, 1, 9, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 0.

    Average of 1.5897 recs per post.
    The big ones (9 and 8) are these:
    Thread 19072 and the other is the "analysis" he posted about his loss to Akizy in Thread 20385.

    As a side note I like the irony of Never Missed's post in the first mentioned thread.
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    14 Sep '06 09:303 edits
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    2, 3, 0, 0, 0, 3, 2, 3, 1, 0, 0, 1, 2, 3, 1, 0, 1, 2, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 2, 8, 1, 1, 9, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 0.

    Average of 1.5897 recs per post.
    The big ones (9 and 8) are these:
    Thread 19072 and the other is the "analysis" he posted about his loss to Akizy in Thread 20385.

    As a side note I like the irony of Never Missed's post in the first mentioned thread.
    I make your average about 0.16rpp and mine about 0.14.

    I put this down entirely to the fact you've been in the PFC for a long time.

    I make Red Night's about 0.05.

    [edit: Phlab 0.09! What a looooser!]

    [edit: What fun! What incredible fun this is!]
  8. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    14 Sep '06 19:20
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I make your average about 0.16rpp and mine about 0.14.

    I put this down entirely to the fact you've been in the PFC for a long time.

    I make Red Night's about 0.05.

    [edit: Phlab 0.09! What a looooser!]

    [edit: What fun! What incredible fun this is!]
    Is there an easy way to find out your own total number of posts?
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    14 Sep '06 20:28
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Is there an easy way to find out your own total number of posts?
    yup - look at your public posts in your profile. there's x per page, mulitply that by the number of pages.
  10. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    86119
    14 Sep '06 21:24
    135/822 = 0.164 I rule.
Back to Top