1. Joined
    14 Feb '07
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 23:07
    It would be good if when you opened your public forum posts window if there was an indicator showing which posts had had replies as this window is a good way of keeping track of your posts, then you can quickly jump to one whihc has been replied to.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 00:38
    Originally posted by tiggeronvrb
    It would be good if when you opened your public forum posts window if there was an indicator showing which posts had had replies as this window is a good way of keeping track of your posts, then you can quickly jump to one whihc has been replied to.
    If you use Firefox and Greasemonkey, ouroboros has written a script to keep track of which threads you have read and which you have contributed to. This way, you can easily find threads which you have contributed to, and to which replies have been posted since you last read it.

Install Firefox. Install the Greasemonkey extension. Click on the link to the left in my Forum Location (You can see all the available scripts there).

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree