Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member buffalobill
    Major Bone
    07 Dec '05 14:32
    This might well have come up before, but top of my wishlist is to be able to reply to my opponent after he has resigned and posted me a message.
  2. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    07 Dec '05 16:29
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    This might well have come up before, but top of my wishlist is to be able to reply to my opponent after he has resigned and posted me a message.
    You can use the private message system to do that.

What I'd like to see would be a wee speech bubble indicator on the My Games page, next to the finished game IF there is a final message. I'd often say something on the mating/resignation move, and there is no way of knowing if the opponent saw it.

D
  3. Standard member leestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    07 Dec '05 16:42
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You can use the private message system to do that.

What I'd like to see would be a wee speech bubble indicator on the My Games page, next to the finished game IF there is a final message. I'd often say something on the mating/resignation move, and there is no way of knowing if the opponent saw it.

D
    It would be good to see a speech bubble on the my games page at any point in the game
  4. 08 Dec '05 00:19
    Is there a way to go back to earlier in-game messages after the game is over?
  5. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    08 Dec '05 00:52
    Originally posted by propawnkiller
    Is there a way to go back to earlier in-game messages after the game is over?
    Message Log on upper right of game page.

D
  6. 08 Dec '05 01:21
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Message Log on upper right of game page.

D
    Thx
  7. 08 Dec '05 05:47
    It would be handy if it was possible to send "in-game-messages" even when it's your opponents move. [I know you can pm them but sometimes they don't see the message for a while then.]