1. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 14:32
    This might well have come up before, but top of my wishlist is to be able to reply to my opponent after he has resigned and posted me a message.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 16:29
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    This might well have come up before, but top of my wishlist is to be able to reply to my opponent after he has resigned and posted me a message.
    You can use the private message system to do that.

What I'd like to see would be a wee speech bubble indicator on the My Games page, next to the finished game IF there is a final message. I'd often say something on the mating/resignation move, and there is no way of knowing if the opponent saw it.

D
  3. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 16:42
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You can use the private message system to do that.

What I'd like to see would be a wee speech bubble indicator on the My Games page, next to the finished game IF there is a final message. I'd often say something on the mating/resignation move, and there is no way of knowing if the opponent saw it.

D
    It would be good to see a speech bubble on the my games page at any point in the game
  4. Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 00:19
    Is there a way to go back to earlier in-game messages after the game is over?
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 00:52
    Originally posted by propawnkiller
    Is there a way to go back to earlier in-game messages after the game is over?
    Message Log on upper right of game page.

D
  6. Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 01:21
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Message Log on upper right of game page.

D
    Thx
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 05:47
    It would be handy if it was possible to send "in-game-messages" even when it's your opponents move. [I know you can pm them but sometimes they don't see the message for a while then.]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree