1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    10 Oct '06 19:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    All you people throwing a tantrum and crying to get your binky back, trying to pin the blame of "dull" forum postings on the removal of the rec system, are putting the cart before the horse.

It's truly pathetic that, according to you, the only thing making posts here interesting was people trying for the approval of their peers here by flaming, trolling, ...[text shortened]... on others to entertain you. The future is what YOU make of it.

/rantmode OFF
    On the plus side, losing the rec system might shut you up.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Oct '06 19:45
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    On the plus side, losing the rec system might shut you up.
    No, I said step forward, not backward.

And you can actually sit there, self-satisfied after a post like that and claim that the demise of the forums is "someone else's fault".

I didn't post what I just did for a rec, stupid.

Enjoy your karma, man... just don't freaking complain when it comes back to bite you on the butt.
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    10 Oct '06 22:12
    No, I said step forward, not backward.

And you can actually sit there, self-satisfied after a post like that and claim that the demise of the forums is "someone else's fault".

I didn't post what I just did for a rec, stupid.

Enjoy your karma, man... just don't freaking complain when it comes back to bite you on the butt.
    I believe in the theory of Taichi.

back atcha.

And next time you want to insult those who have a different opinion to yours. . . .remember Karma 😛
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 05:38
    [text too long]
    A lot of the crap in the forums came from a group whining about recs being supposedly misused - or else they were starting silly campaigns to get rid of younger members [for their own sake].
    As for so called spin-off threads, mostly they are just done for fun - how can you be upset by them?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree