1. Youtube.com
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 15:00
    I find it just useless that you can send messages only on your turn when playing chess. What I think is that they should remake the chat system so that you can carry out a full conversation when playing a game, or better yet, a whole seperate chat room on RHP.
  2. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 15:09
    Originally posted by lordsquire
    I find it just useless that you can send messages only on your turn when playing chess. What I think is that they should remake the chat system so that you can carry out a full conversation when playing a game, or better yet, a whole seperate chat room on RHP.
    There are PMs and forums which you can use anytime.
    I don't think we need chat.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 15:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 16:17
    Originally posted by lordsquire
    I happen to agree with lordsquire.
    I too want to give a message without having a move to offer.

I know that I can email him, but then we do a conversation with two channels at the same time.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 20:46
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I happen to agree with lordsquire.
    I too want to give a message without having a move to offer.

I know that I can email him, but then we do a conversation with two channels at the same time.
    Send your opponents this if that's what you want.

http://www.paltalk.com/en/start_chatting.shtml

Not something I would want here though.. 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree