1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:52
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    When will you be posting your pic on RHP faces for all to see?
    Which one of his faces would he post though?
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:53
    When will you be posting your pic on RHP faces for all to see?
    I refuse to have my likeness associated with a site that perpetuates racist images.
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:54
    I remain as silent as Jesus before Pilate.
    TOS. You agree not to:

Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, RHP staff, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:55
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I refuse to have my likeness associated with a site that perpetuates racist images.
    I'm surprised someone of your high moral fiber wouldn't immediately quit a site that allowed such despicable behavior.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:57
    TOS. You agree not to:

Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, RHP staff, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
    Take it up with the mods and have me banned. A couple tried last week and I'm still waiting.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:57
    TOS. You agree not to:

Would someone falsely claiming to have an 1880 USCF OTB rating fall afoul of that provision IYO? Aren't they misrepresenting their (non-existent) affiliation with the United States Chess Federation?
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 22:01
    Take it up with the mods and have me banned. A couple tried last week and I'm still waiting.
    I don't want you banned. I just want you to stop denegrating an entire race.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 22:02
    I don't want you banned. I just want you to stop denegrating an entire race.
    I think I provide meaning and purpose for your life.
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 22:04
    I think I provide meaning and purpose for your life.
    Another delusion.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:31
    Another delusion.
    The reason I said you needed me is that in this thread you have had every opportunity to register an opinion about the site having a new setting in which you could opt for a different standard of moderation. One in which people like you and Very Rusty could enjoy a veritable Sesame Street community without the likes of me or #1. You could say it is a bad idea or a good idea, but you have said neither. But by all means bring fried chicken and stolen hood ornaments into the discusssion. I don't have a need to fight with you . I'd be very satisfied to leave you to Sesame Street and I could go to Malt Liquor Road.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:41
    The reason I said you needed me is that in this thread you have had every opportunity to register an opinion about the site having a new setting in which you could opt for a different standard of moderation. One in which people like you and Very Rusty could enjoy a veritable Sesame Street community without the likes of me or #1. You could say it is a ba ...[text shortened]... you . I'd be very satisfied to leave you to Sesame Street and I could go to Malt Liquor Road.
    Perhaps all you have to do is leave the liquor alone. 😛
  12. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 03:39
    Frankly, I'm happy with the mods we have. If nothing else, they give that sense of conflict which makes (or made) the site so much fun when I joined. I personally don't care about what either side says about the other, but it sure is entertaining to watch.

That said, a few more probably wouldn't hurt. I'd like to try it out, but no biggy either way.
  13. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 04:25
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Frankly, I'm happy with the mods we have. If nothing else, they give that sense of conflict which makes (or made) the site so much fun when I joined. I personally don't care about what either side says about the other, but it sure is entertaining to watch.

That said, a few more probably wouldn't hurt. I'd like to try it out, but no biggy either way.
    Adding drama...if we view that as the purpose of the mods then they are filling that purpose well.

And I have suggested before that this additional drama is one of their prime purposes.
  14. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 04:28
    The reason I said you needed me is that in this thread you have had every opportunity to register an opinion about the site having a new setting in which you could opt for a different standard of moderation. One in which people like you and Very Rusty could enjoy a veritable Sesame Street community without the likes of me or #1. You could say it is a ba ...[text shortened]... you . I'd be very satisfied to leave you to Sesame Street and I could go to Malt Liquor Road.
    A new setting?

Lay off the malt liquor...or do you only drink that virtually?

There are plenty of sites out there that would love to have a white guy with your "biases" If you want different "settings" try one of those out. Search under the letter K.
  15. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 05:44
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    No such persons exist.
    I based the list on people I know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree