1. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 09:44
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    CC tournaments are slow. By the time you're done with 5, you're over a year easily. Good luck convincing the site admins to give you a year's membership without paying for a year's membership.
    its not a year membership... duh!

A year membership would get me more than 6 games, clans, sieges, clan leagues, INIFINTE tournaments, forum extras, profile customization ... the works

payin just for tournyes would mean i could only have a few more games temporarily, while the tourney is on, but i'd pay for those extra ones..

im sure that alot of unregistreds would start to give money to the site, while registered users wouldn't unsubscribe cause being a full menber brings lots of other features of the site.

i genuinely think this is a interesting idea not just for unregistreds, but for the site too. But maybe if we could get Russ insight on this, since he is the only that can say, that its good or bad, or can be reshaped to be good..
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 20:03
    Originally posted by Tiago Silva
    its not a year membership... duh!
    You want to access a subscriber-only function (tournaments) for a year or more. The current system does not give discounts for those who use less of their subscription benefits than others; i.e., there is no discount for only playing in one clan instead of four. They've got their users used to this subscription model.

So I say again, good luck convincing them they should take $10 for a year's access instead of $29.
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 22:182 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    They've got their users used to this subscription model.
    so what u are saying is were are use to what we have.. so a new thing aint good regardless of what benefits it can bring..

when people asked to enter tournaments for free they were crucified.. now am asking to pay for those.. and people still dont think is fair...

lets be objective the costs associated with running RHP are server ones mainly having lots of games takes spacer from server... i think if we pay for those extra games.. and still be limited that would be fair.
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Oct '06 22:23
    Originally posted by Tiago Silva
    so what u are saying is were are use to what we have.. so a new thing aint good regardless of what benefits it can bring..
    That's not what I'm saying, no.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree