1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    05 May '09 17:20
    RHP should make everyone take a basic cognitive competency test. Anyone that scores lower than a monkey shouldn't be granted forum posting priviliges.
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    05 May '09 17:271 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    05 May '09 17:441 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If RHP used me as the intelligence benchmark, the only thing you'd see on rhp were Grampy Bobby Posts, insults from palynka, government rantings from Scriabin, Math puzzles from PB6, and crickets chirping....
  4. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    05 May '09 17:54
    Originally posted by uzless
    If RHP used me as the intelligence benchmark, the only thing you'd see on rhp were Grampy Bobby Posts, insults from palynka, government rantings from Scriabin, Math puzzles from PB6, and crickets chirping....
    I think that means I'm on the plus side of a monkey - I'll take it!!
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 May '09 18:33
    RHP should make everyone take a basic cognitive competency test. Anyone that scores lower than a monkey shouldn't be granted forum posting priviliges.
    If you don't want to post anymore, just don't.

P-
  6. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    05 May '09 18:50
    Depends on what kind of monkey we're talking about.
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    05 May '09 19:32
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    Depends on what kind of monkey we're talking about.
    I'll grant you that. That one monkey though where he scratches his ass then smells his finger and falls over backwards at the stench might be a good start!
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    05 May '09 20:29
    Nah - sometimes the idiots can provide good entertainment. Or inspire a more intelligent poster to give them a thrashing in fine style.
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    05 May '09 20:58
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Nah - sometimes the idiots can provide good entertainment. Or inspire a more intelligent poster to give them a thrashing in fine style.
    Yeh - you frequently keep me entertained 😉
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 May '09 07:05
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Yeh - you frequently keep me entertained 😉
    Sadly, you lost all entertainment value once the mods shut down your little crusade to label anyone over 2000 an engine user. But, I certainly enjoyed all the posts where you bitched to them about getting censored.
  11. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 May '09 09:34
    Sadly, you lost all entertainment value once the mods shut down your little crusade to label anyone over 2000 an engine user. But, I certainly enjoyed all the posts where you bitched to them about getting censored.
    Do you know anyone over 2000 who DOESN'T "use an engine?
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 May '09 10:03
    A typical response from you. i did not have a campaign. They therefore did not shut me down. Do I believe a large number of over 2000 are cheats - YES
    i must admi I have always had thoughts that there is some truth in the expression "he doth protest too much" 😉
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 May '09 10:04
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Do you know anyone over 2000 who DOESN'T "use an engine?
    he would not require taking off his shoes & socks to count them 😉
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 May '09 16:48
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    A typical response from you. i did not have a campaign. They therefore did not shut me down. Do I believe a large number of over 2000 are cheats - [b]YES
    i must admi I have always had thoughts that there is some truth in the expression "he doth protest too much" 😉[/b]
    Actually - I was being too generous. Your first accused a player who had just barely made 1900, then, in typical McCarthyist fashion, accused those who came to his defense.
  15. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 May '09 16:49
    Actually - I was being too generous. Your first accused a player who had just barely made 1900, then, in typical McCarthyist fashion, accused those who came to his defense.
    I would expect no more from you. Shout loud so folk don't look at you 🙂 Good tatic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree