Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Donation murrow
    penguinpuffin
    29 Jan '07 10:31
    there should be a sticky thread at the top of this forum with a list of the things that are on the RHP to-do list, plus a list of ideas which have been rejected.

they have this at conquerclub, and it's really handy for seeing if a particular idea has already been suggested.

apologies if this has already been suggested
  2. Standard member Diet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    29 Jan '07 12:50
    Item 1..Delete this thread.
  3. 29 Jan '07 12:53
    Originally posted by murrow
    there should be a sticky thread at the top of this forum with a list of the things that are on the RHP to-do list, plus a list of ideas which have been rejected.

they have this at conquerclub, and it's really handy for seeing if a particular idea has already been suggested.

It has already been suggested (not by me), but it's still a good idea.
  4. Donation murrow
    penguinpuffin
    29 Jan '07 13:34
    Originally posted by Diet Coke
    Item 1..Delete this thread.
    i see what you've done there. classic.
  5. 29 Jan '07 17:03

I agree too - would be handy.
  6. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    29 Jan '07 18:20
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It has already been suggested (not by me), but it's still a good idea.
    Thread 13877

D
  7. Donation murrow
    penguinpuffin
    29 Jan '07 20:49
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Thread 13877

D
    yes i've seen some threads where russ has run through a few of the things in his inbox.

personally i don't agree that having an official list of these things would lead people to pester the admins about them - quite the opposite.

but even if you don't agree with THAT, one good thing about the list at CC is that it includes suggested ideas that have been rejected.

it wouldn't have to be compiled all at once of course, just added to as and when people (re)suggest things.
  8. 29 Jan '07 21:17

It's a frolicsome idea.