1. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 10:31
    there should be a sticky thread at the top of this forum with a list of the things that are on the RHP to-do list, plus a list of ideas which have been rejected.

they have this at conquerclub, and it's really handy for seeing if a particular idea has already been suggested.

apologies if this has already been suggested 😉
  2. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 12:50
    Item 1..Delete this thread.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 12:53
    Originally posted by murrow
    there should be a sticky thread at the top of this forum with a list of the things that are on the RHP to-do list, plus a list of ideas which have been rejected.

they have this at conquerclub, and it's really handy for seeing if a particular idea has already been suggested.

It has already been suggested (not by me), but it's still a good idea. 🙂
  4. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 13:34
    Originally posted by Diet Coke
    Item 1..Delete this thread.
    i see what you've done there. classic.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 17:03

I agree too - would be handy.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 18:20
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It has already been suggested (not by me), but it's still a good idea. 🙂
    Thread 13877

D
  7. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 20:49
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Thread 13877

D
    yes i've seen some threads where russ has run through a few of the things in his inbox.

personally i don't agree that having an official list of these things would lead people to pester the admins about them - quite the opposite.

but even if you don't agree with THAT, one good thing about the list at CC is that it includes suggested ideas that have been rejected.

it wouldn't have to be compiled all at once of course, just added to as and when people (re)suggest things.
  8. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 21:17

It's a frolicsome idea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree