Sandbox

Sandbox

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

København

Moves
23 Aug 07

I would like to have a sandbox chessboard, which i could use for chess puzzles or otb play on screen.
the idea is I can choose to start in a beginning position or set the board pieces to a puzzle or for example go through a match from the newspaper (etc) without setting up my real chessboard.
Maybe a save board setup option could be nice!!!11

F

Moves
23 Aug 07

Originally posted by Zaibo9
I would like to have a sandbox chessboard, which i could use for chess puzzles or otb play on screen.
the idea is I can choose to start in a beginning position or set the board pieces to a puzzle or for example go through a match from the newspaper (etc) without setting up my real chessboard.
There is a sand box already, but perhaps not what you're looking for:

Click "New Game", choose "Advanced Options", and put a X in "Play from set piece" checkbox. Now you have something like a sandbox.

Is this of any help?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
23 Aug 07

Originally posted by Zaibo9
Download chesspad. It's ggggggreat!
http://www.wmlsoftware.com/chesspad.html

D

F

Moves
23 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Download chesspad. It's ggggggreat!
http://www.wmlsoftware.com/chesspad.html

D
Thank you for the tip on download, Rag, appreciated!

Do you know any more things that is useful for chess players, downloadable, that you can recommend?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
23 Aug 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Thank you for the tip on download, Rag, appreciated!

Do you know any more things that is useful for chess players, downloadable, that you can recommend?
Chess mentor is probably the single greatest learning tool out there. You "have" to pay for it though.

D

Z

København

Moves
23 Aug 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
There is a sand box already, but perhaps not what you're looking for:

Click "New Game", choose "Advanced Options", and put a X in "Play from set piece" checkbox. Now you have something like a sandbox.

Is this of any help?
Any help? Yes that's exactly what i was looking for. I can't believe I didn't find that one myself🙂