1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 01:571 edit
    Originally posted by ouroboros

I've fixed the problem with the link in the bottom button bar. It looks like you cannnot clone event handlers.
    Works now but it goes to the bottom of the page where the bookmarks are and then you have to scroll up to the top to find them...here's a picture of what I see when I go via the bottom button...

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/489/screenshot0015gq.png
  2. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 02:48
    It could be a problem because you are a non-subscriber. It could be the add bar along the right-hand side pushing everything down. I tried it as an anonymous user and the bottom button bar did not work at all. It threw some odd error. Since I do not have a non-sub account, I can't really test this any further without violating TOS.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 03:34
    It could be a problem because you are a non-subscriber. It could be the add bar along the right-hand side pushing everything down. I tried it as an anonymous user and the bottom button bar did not work at all. It threw some odd error. Since I do not have a non-sub account, I can't really test this any further without violating TOS.
    Ok, that makes sense - thanks.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 08:58
    Not sure how to fix this problem. Without knowing what the last page of a thread is, I can't jump to the end of it. I can't know the last page unless I load the thread or the threadlist, and that would have to be done for each bookmark. If you have a lot of bookmarks, that would hit the server pretty hard. So until this gets implemented on the server, I don't think that there's a way around it.
    I dunno if this is how it works, but can you not just use the link from under "Last Post" in the Thread List Page to get the last page in the thread?

D
  5. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 15:48
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I dunno if this is how it works, but can you not just use the link from under "Last Post" in the Thread List Page to get the last page in the thread?

D
    Actually, only the threadid is saved currently. Then when you click on the bookmark, it takes you to that thread. I could also save the page where you set the bookmark but if people have posted after you have read the thread, there's a possibility that you will not be reading from the last page.

The only way, that I can see, that you can get the real last page information is to check the "Last Post" link at the time you click to view the bookmark but this requires an extra page request and can be difficult because you need to know which forum and on which page the thread appears in the threadlist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree