1. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    20 Feb '05 16:415 edits
    Originally posted by Exiled
    ...previously banned ...I came back because I thought the site would of imporved a lot ... that hasn't happened, so no star...ban this nick if you must, ban the next, and the next ... I'll just make another, then another...I'm not really here to play chess... I'll ban myself in good time
    Please ban yourself now. Your clearly stated intent to be a serial account deleted 'player' only highlights how you initial ban was entirely warrented. As forum disrutption appears to be your only aim, you are not welcome.

Edits: lots of edits to try and fit the relevant quoted sections: so much rope...
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '05 18:331 edit
    Originally posted by Toe
    Please ban yourself now. Your clearly stated intent to be a serial account deleted 'player' only highlights how you initial ban was entirely warrented. As forum disrutption appears to be your only aim, you are not welcome.

Edits: lots ...[text shortened]... s to try and fit the relevant quoted sections: so much rope...
    And what have I done to "disrupt the forum" other then post topics you don't like? My goal here isn't forum disruption, the regulars here do a good enough job of that by banding together and slaming any newbie without their political views and mehtods of handling things.

So whether I leave, a dodger leaves, a mateulose leaves, a cribs leaves, a Bobbly leaves, an xxyz (whatever that silly spammers name is) leaves, etc, it doesn't matter and the problems will remian. The problem is with the BEHAVIOUR OF REGULAR POSTERS WHO NORMALLY POST HERE. Call this a tit for tat post. The regulars think they are angels and by eliminating a few people, things will be all peachy, I say the regulars ARE THE PROBLEM ITSELF, I say people like YOU are the problem. So what do you think of that?! Why shouldn't YOU be banned after all? After all, such a post you just posted can be interpreted as hostile, character assault, libelious, intolerant, and an attempt to ignite flames. So maybe you should be careful where you tread.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '05 18:37
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    another piece of evidence...

i think....

now i dont claim to know anything about analyzing games or anything like that but it seems suspicious to me that both mateulose and exiled play 1.d4...2.f3 as white and 1.c6 as black. i may be wrong and i only looked at a few random games but what does this suggest. also i know exiled/mateulose2 only has a provisional but he seems to have a remarkably similar rating to our old buddy mateulose.

fred
    So your new found evidence that I am a certain someone is that I play, heaven forbid, 1.d4 like in 50% of all white games and I play the Caro-Kann against e4? 🙄 You're right, you know crap about chess, that's the first thing you've got right today. 😛
  4. London
    Moves
    20 Feb '05 18:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '05 18:50
    Originally posted by rhb
    Fairs fair then Exiled - here's a story for ya so you know these post are all about. If any of this is not fact please feel free to alert it.

Mateulose was a good (if inconsistent) player who caused a lot of disruption on the forums regarding cheating accusations at other players.

There were also frequent posts (ususally triggered by a lost game) blaming ...[text shortened]... ventually you will have lost nothing but the respect of a stranger.

(Edits 1&2 for spelling.)
    I looked back at the archives of the said poster, in fairness, some of his posts where deleted so I don't know the whole story, but it seems, from a neutral standpoint based on the posts seen, to me a lot of people banded together and bullied the said poster over relatively harmless posts. If anything, such "evidence" is a guilty verdict that the community itself right now is not a group of very admirable people.

I could be wrong, and I'll accept the wrongness if I could see all the mateulose posts from when he first set foot on the site, but if this said player gets verbaly assaulted and sometimes even death threatened over relatively harmless posts, then it doesn't take a genius to figure out why he would post some angry/disruptive/vulgar posts that get deleted. The situation wasn't well handled by Russ it seems.

As for my spelling. All I can say is that I've always been an A+ student in school for almost every subject, so if this "troll" mateulose spells as well as I do, then it's hard for me to imagine such a troll, because normally trolls cannot spell any language, and looking at his past posts, I did not see much trolling. I did see pessimism, controversy, wakcy out of the box thinking, and concern about how things are going around here, but not what I would call trolling, but then again, around 25% of his posts were deleted.

Thanks for wasting my time making me look up some random poster guys😛 But in a way, I learned a lot from it, that poster seems to be yet another example of alerting feature abuse, but I am not certain. And that's the subject, alerting feature abuse, not slandering banned posters who cannot defend themselves anymore.
  6. London
    Moves
    20 Feb '05 18:52
    So your new found evidence that I am a certain someone is that I play, heaven forbid, 1.d4 like in 50% of all white games and I play the Caro-Kann against e4? 🙄 You're right, you know crap about chess, that's the first thing you've got right today. 😛
    no i said that i didnt know anything about analyzing games, i know something about playing games otherwise i wouldn't be here would i.

and i'd like to know who recced this joker FOUR times.

fred
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Feb '05 10:58
    Simple vote, yes or no, "I don't know" is not an awnser. You already probably know my vote based on the few posts here, this girl votes yes to the elimination of the alert posting.
    This is great! mateulose comes back here, and doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is mateulose. Mentions library, being poor, being anti capitalistic, unique openings he's invented, whines a lot, etc, etc.

And then to cover his tracks, he gets a sex change. Absolutely priceless.

D
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Feb '05 14:391 edit
    I did see pessimism, controversy, wakcy out of the box thinking, and concern about how things are going around here, but not what I would call trolling, but then again, around 25% of his posts were deleted.
    Okay "Exiled", if you couldn't see all of mateuloser's posts, how would you know how many of them were deleted ( i.e. 25% )? Mateuloser, you could have at least improved on your lying skills before coming back here.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '05 18:30
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Okay "Exiled", if you couldn't see all of mateuloser's posts, how would you know how many of them were deleted ( i.e. 25% )? Mateuloser, you could have at least improved on your lying skills before coming back here.
    There are ways to find out how many total posts someone has posted and then find out how many are left standing, a bit of work on google will allow you to do as such, this has been discussed before on this very site ideas forum. This allows you to get a rough estimate of how many posts may have been deleted by a said poster. It's simple.
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Feb '05 18:35
    There are ways to find out how many total posts someone has posted and then find out how many are left standing, a bit of work on google will allow you to do as such, this has been discussed before on this very site ideas forum. This allows you to get a rough estimate of how many posts may have been deleted by a said poster. It's simple.
    *COUGH* bullony *COUGH*

any chance of some instructions on how to do this mate? Plus, you never told us what your username was before u got banned.

Give up the charade, your lies were always full of gaping hole, u loser.

D
  11. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 16:01
    I'm here after being previously banned, because it's a free world, actually, it's far from a free world, but darnit, I'll make it as free as possible! Honestly, I came back here after a long time because I thought the site would of imporved a lot since then and gone through some honest needed changes, that hasn't happened, so no star. Besides, not only w ...[text shortened]... nd guns? Are you some sadistic republican turned on by such thoughts? WTF are you talking about?
    It's not even close to being a free world for you and you alone. It's also a free world for Russ and the mods. And if they choose to ban you, why can't you respect their choice and get on with the rest of your life?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree