1. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 17:22
    I know I posted this before, but there are currently 31 sieges not being played because the next game hasn't started. This is unfair to those who are queued up. I think the games either need to autostart, or you lose your place at the head of the queue if you don't start the game within the siege boards timebank (this would be required of the attacker, not the defender).

Also, a page listing intended improvements to the site and a general priority for them would be nice and possibly cut down on threads in this forum...

Regards
    Z
  2. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 19:15
    rec'd i really agree with this 🙂
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 19:29
    I too agree.
    The sieges should be monitored, manually or automatically, not to creating any hang ups.
  4. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 19:42
    Originally posted by zebano
    I know I posted this before, but there are currently 31 sieges not being played because the next game hasn't started. This is unfair to those who are queued up. I think the games either need to autostart, or you lose your place at the head of the queue if you don't start the game within the siege boards timebank (this would be required of the attacker, not th ...[text shortened]... riority for them would be nice and possibly cut down on threads in this forum...

Regards
    Z
    How does the attacker, who's probably been waiting in queue for months, know when it's time to start the game?
  5. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 19:44
    your supposed to get a message 🙂
  6. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 20:58
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    How does the attacker, who's probably been waiting in queue for months, know when it's time to start the game?
    You receive a message on the site. Of course if the game just started, their wouldn't be any problems as it would just show up in your inbox.
  7. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 21:25
    Originally posted by zebano
    I know I posted this before, but there are currently 31 sieges not being played because the next game hasn't started. This is unfair to those who are queued up. I think the games either need to autostart, or you lose your place at the head of the queue if you don't start the game within the siege boards timebank (this would be required of the attacker, not th ...[text shortened]... riority for them would be nice and possibly cut down on threads in this forum...

Regards
    Z
    Rec'ed. The sieges are great apart from this one problem.