1. Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    45217
    05 Jan '07 15:32
    For those of us who Don't know all the flags of the world by heart, how about make it easier on us to see who we are playing, how about in addition to the flag link, also have the country name appear when the mouse hovers over the flag. thank you for your consideration.
    Stephen
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    05 Jan '07 15:48
    Originally posted by seddleman
    For those of us who Don't know all the flags of the world by heart, how about make it easier on us to see who we are playing, how about in addition to the flag link, also have the country name appear when the mouse hovers over the flag. thank you for your consideration.
    Stephen
    Check out the Country Flags script on this page...http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

    You'll need Firefox and the Greasemonkey extension.

    D
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    05 Jan '07 17:25
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Check out the Country Flags script on this page...http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

    You'll need Firefox and the Greasemonkey extension.

    D
    ...just as a service to all IE-users...
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    05 Jan '07 17:43
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    ...just as a service to all IE-users...
    Good luck with that.

    D
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    05 Jan '07 18:04
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    ...just as a service to all IE-users...
    I made the switch, it is more than worth it!

    P-
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    05 Jan '07 20:36
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I made the switch, it is more than worth it!

    P-
    When people have problems it seems they have FF installed. That's a good enough reason for me not to switch. I'm not volontarily looking for problems. (There are other reasons as well.)

    We have had this discussion before and no one can change my opinion in this matter.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    05 Jan '07 21:04
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When people have problems it seems they have FF installed. That's a good enough reason for me not to switch.
    That's untrue. I remember you bringing this up before when Jimtwit said something about firefox being the problem when he hadn't a clue what he was talking about.

    D
  8. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Joined
    16 Jun '04
    Moves
    15683
    05 Jan '07 21:46
    Originally posted by seddleman
    For those of us who Don't know all the flags of the world by heart, how about make it easier on us to see who we are playing, how about in addition to the flag link, also have the country name appear when the mouse hovers over the flag. thank you for your consideration.
    Stephen
    personally i dont see the point, all you have to do is click the flag to see what country it is.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    06 Jan '07 08:56
    Originally posted by MCA
    personally i dont see the point, all you have to do is click the flag to see what country it is.
    It's very easy for anyone knowing a bit of html to show the country name when hovering over the flag. It's not really a big deal. Just using the 'alt=' parameter in the 'img' tag.

    Russ and his staff knows enough to do this change in a jiffy but the reason hi deosn't do it is that his time is limited iand he is concentrating on more important things of making RHP even more fantastic.
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    06 Jan '07 09:42
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When people have problems it seems they have FF installed. It'
    It's the other way round as far as I can tell.
    Firefox beats IE in every department on this site. [and on most other sites too]
  11. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    06 Jan '07 10:06
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I made the switch, it is more than worth it!

    P-
    Yeah, but Edison made the light bulb, and that was priceless...
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    06 Jan '07 10:241 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    It's the other way round as far as I can tell.
    Firefox beats IE in every department on this site. [and on most other sites too]
    Your opinion, not mine.
    I don't want to introduce problems into my system.
    This is my last remark in this matter in this thread.
  13. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    06 Jan '07 11:12
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Your opinion, not mine.
    I don't want to introduce problems into my system.
    This is my last remark in this matter in this thread.
    Well, I have used both IE and Firefox here.

    Have you?
  14. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    07 Jan '07 14:36
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Well, I have used both IE and Firefox here.

    Have you?
    I have.

    I prefer Firefox.
  15. The Tao Temple
    Joined
    08 Mar '06
    Moves
    31086
    13 Jan '07 19:46
    Originally posted by c99ux
    Yeah, but Edison made the light bulb, and that was priceless...
    LOL
    That's just Spencer Tracey's propaganda! Edison ran an invention company and took the credit for their ideas - his genius was as a businessman. Just like Disney wanting us to believe that he could draw.
Back to Top