1. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 21:45
    when i click the "skip this game.." link and it takes me to the advert page, clicking "continue to game" takes me back to the game i tried to skip. previously doing this would take me on to the next game.

can this be changed back please?
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 21:54
    What advert page? 😉
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 22:07
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    What advert page? 😉
    ho-hum
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 23:17
    Originally posted by MCA
    ho-hum
    Get Firefox - no ads.
  5. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 18:27
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Get Firefox - no ads.
    i know firefox can block the ads on the page but i didnt think it could allow you to skip the advert page which occasionally comes up between games
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 19:24
    Originally posted by MCA
    i know firefox can block the ads on the page but i didnt think it could allow you to skip the advert page which occasionally comes up between games
    i dont get an advert page either, whats the adverts for?
  7. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 23:20
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    whats the adverts for?
    they are for advertising i suppose
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '06 02:41
    Originally posted by MCA
    The one where you have to click on the link to continue?

I don't get that with Firefox - not sure if it was a greasemonkey script that got rid of it.
  9. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    30 Jun '06 19:01
    Adverts are for those who choose not to pay.

M
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 00:52
    Originally posted by noxidjkram
    Adverts are for those who choose not to pay.

M
    Wrong.
  11. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 09:431 edit
    ok cool firefox gets round it but it would still be good for Russ to change this back to the way it used to work. if only to stop encouraging everyone to use firefox and therefore completely bocking all ads.

after all its the ads getting clicked which gets Russ the $$ (i presume). this being the case all non-subs should click every ad they see to help support the site.

personally i dont mind the ads really, i feel that its fair trade off for getting to play here for free.

please change it back Russ even if only to increase your chances of making some $$ out of us lowly non-sub scum 😉
  12. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 12:342 edits
    Originally posted by MCA
    ok cool firefox gets round it but it would still be good for Russ to change this back to the way it used to work. if only to stop encouraging everyone to use firefox and therefore completely bocking all ads.

after all its the ads getting clicked which gets Russ the $$ (i presume). this being the case all non-subs should click every ad they see t ...[text shortened]... ack Russ even if only to increase your chances of making some $$ out of us lowly non-sub scum 😉
    Yer but;
    I've heard it said countless times that the income from the ads, that we scumbags are supposed to see, is so paltry as to be hardly worth having. In fact, the nuisance value of them is to entice people to subscribe presumably.
  13. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 12:51
    Yer but;
    I've heard it said countless times that the income from the ads that we scumbags are supposed to see is so paltry as to be hardly worth having. In fact, the nuisance value of them is to entice people to subscribe presumably.
    What is your problem with Russ making some money? You've got something against him and all he is doing is providing a site which you obviously like to troll.

If you don't like the site the way it is, then go away and go somewhere else. If you have something constructive to add (like a script to improve gameplay, etc.), then offer it. So far all I have read from you is a list of whining indicating that you aren't getting enough for your $0. Gimme Gimme Gimme. I wonder your age, because you complain like a child.
  14. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 13:212 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 14:12
    Wrong.
    No - right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree