1. Standard memberAnzelak
    Sloth's First King
    Mansfield, England
    Moves
    18 Aug '07 12:09
    Apologies if that has already been mentioned and I do realise we can use the Urgent Game function but it would really help me and improve the My Games page if we could sort our games by time remaining to timeout/timebank.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    18 Aug '07 12:22
    Originally posted by Anzelak
    Apologies if that has already been mentioned and I do realise we can use the Urgent Game function but it would really help me and improve the My Games page if we could sort our games by time remaining to timeout/timebank.
    The "Alert" button sorts the games approximately by the remaining timeout time. I am not sure why it's only approximate, I haven't been able to figure out how exactly it sorts the games. My guess is that the timebank somehow plays a role, too.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Aug '07 16:41
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The "Alert" button sorts the games approximately by the remaining timeout time. I am not sure why it's only approximate, I haven't been able to figure out how exactly it sorts the games. My guess is that the timebank somehow plays a role, too.
    It sorts games by how close they are to being timed out, I think. Ie: a game with 7/0 would be ahead of a game with 4/7.

D
  4. The sky
    Moves
    18 Aug '07 17:00
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It sorts games by how close they are to being timed out, I think. Ie: a game with 7/0 would be ahead of a game with 4/7.

D
    No, that's not the case. But I think I have just figured it out, because I noticed that the order is not the same when I list them top to bottom or bottom to top. So I think what happens is that if the number of remaining days is the same in two games (or both games are already eating the timebank), they don't get sorted according to the exact remaining time, but simply alphabetically.