1. Standard memberxs
    Incroyant
    tinyurl.com/ksdwu
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 14:58
    Is there a way to move these siege games along?

I joined the "Orange board 1 day timeout 0 day timebank" queue on Dec 18th. It has not moved for 3 weeks.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/siege/siegequeue.php?siegeid=18

I messaged player nobeat twice and he finally timed Estutse out. After 4 days I messaged MATIC and informed that he/she was up, received a thank you reply. It still sets at "Awaiting next game".

Seems there should (or could) be some automatic way to move this along. A month is a long time for a 1 day timeout, 0 day timebank board to sit with no play.
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 15:42
    Originally posted by xs
    Is there a way to move these siege games along?

I joined the "Orange board 1 day timeout 0 day timebank" queue on Dec 18th. It has not moved for 3 weeks.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/siege/siegequeue.php?siegeid=18

I messaged player nobeat twice and he finally timed Estutse out. After 4 days I messaged MATIC and informed that he/she was up, received a tha ...[text shortened]... is along. A month is a long time for a 1 day timeout, 0 day timebank board to sit with no play.
    Gets my rec. I'm thinking maybe it should skip the next person in qe if the game isnt started in a certain amount of time, like 4 or 5 das maybe. The only problem is that the only way to know that you are up is if you check the page. Maybe there could be some automated emal sent or something which lets you know you are up after the game before you ends. I know I'm in a 1/7 que and neither of us have started it yet because we both arent interested yet since we already have like 5 siege games going, but in that case I dont believe there is anyone esle in que and if so maybe it should skip me for taking so long to start. And another thing I would like is the ability to quit a siege. meman and I are drawing in most of our games giving me alot of boards since im attacking. It would be nice if I could forfeit the board before the next game starts instead of only being able to leave by loss or draw while playing black.
  3. Standard memberxs
    Incroyant
    tinyurl.com/ksdwu
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 19:33
    anybody else?
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 19:41
    People need to be notified when they are next inline. This is the failing in the current system.

-Russ
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 20:11
    Originally posted by Russ
    People need to be notified when they are next inline. This is the failing in the current system.

-Russ
    Why not just start the game straight away upon completion?

Also, an option to exit siege would be nice. Russ if you resign a siege game without making a move, is it counted as a rated game? (like in tournies)

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree