1. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    25391
    01 Oct '05 14:18
    Looking at all the comedy acts performed on the forums and particularly on the "Spirituality" forum I propose creating a new forum called the "Stand-Up Comedian" forum. It would be a world premiere because no internet chess site has such forum.
    We have enough startling talents to get things rolling and make a great success out of it .... and it certainly would save a lot of time for those looking for an interesting meaningful discussion. They don't have to check out these threads intending to pull off a good show.

    We have lots of talented people on the site, soooo ..... let's go for it !
  2. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    01 Oct '05 14:36
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Looking at all the comedy acts performed on the forums and particularly on the "Spirituality" forum I propose creating a new forum called the "Stand-Up Comedian" forum. It would be a world premiere because no internet chess site has such forum.
    We have enough startling talents to get things rolling and make a great success out of it .... and it certai ...[text shortened]... off a good show.

    We have lots of talented people on the site, soooo ..... let's go for it !
    That's funny. Not as funny as most of your posts, but funny nontheless.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    01 Oct '05 14:381 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Looking at all the comedy acts performed on the forums and particularly on the "Spirituality" forum I propose creating a new forum called the "Stand-Up Comedian" forum. It would be a world premiere because no internet chess site has such forum.
    We have enough startling talents to get things rolling and make a great success out of it .... and it certai ...[text shortened]... off a good show.

    We have lots of talented people on the site, soooo ..... let's go for it !
    I think the proposed forum would be redundant with Spirituality. I don't see why ivanhoe needs another forum to showcase his talents.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    25391
    01 Oct '05 15:00
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I think the proposed forum would be redundant with Spirituality. I don't see why ivanhoe needs another forum to showcase his talents.
    That's a good start Dear Doctor S. .... You are so kind to underline the necessity for such forum with actual posts .... here .... and elsewhere !
  5. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    25391
    01 Oct '05 15:04
    Originally posted by dottewell
    That's funny. Not as funny as most of your posts, but funny nontheless.
    Ok, so where is the rec, dear Dotty ..... where is the rec ? ..... c'mon, don't be so ..... so .... well, you know ...
  6. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    01 Oct '05 15:07
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Ok, so where is the rec, dear Dotty ..... where is the rec ? ..... c'mon, don't be so ..... so .... well, you know ...
    Wreck whore.
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    01 Oct '05 15:26
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Wreck whore.
    I think he knows I am a non-sub. I think it is still part of the "routine".
  8. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    01 Oct '05 15:49
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I think he knows I am a non-sub. I think it is still part of the "routine".
    Ah well. But I enjoyed calling him "wreck whore". And that's part of the routine, too.
  9. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    25391
    01 Oct '05 15:542 edits
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I think he knows I am a non-sub. I think it is still part of the "routine".
    You're a non-sub ...... I didn't realise this ..... oooh .... 😳


    EDIT: Get A sub .... NOW ! 😠
  10. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    25391
    01 Oct '05 15:54
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Wreck whore.
    I love you too, Liz .... πŸ˜›
  11. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    01 Oct '05 16:53
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    I love you too, Liz .... πŸ˜›
    I guess that's a quote. If I knew the context, I might find it funny, insulting or whatever you may have intended. Since I don't, I remain in blissful ignorance.
  12. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    01 Oct '05 17:09
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I remain in blissful ignorance.
    Why change the habit of a lifetime?
  13. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    01 Oct '05 17:411 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Looking at all the comedy acts performed on the forums and particularly on the "Spirituality" forum I propose creating a new forum called the "Stand-Up Comedian" forum. It would be a world premiere because no internet chess site has such forum.
    We have enough startling talents to get things rolling and make a great success out of it .... and it certai ...[text shortened]... off a good show.

    We have lots of talented people on the site, soooo ..... let's go for it !
    It's simpler to create "The Ivanhoe's forum",isn't it?
  14. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    25391
    01 Oct '05 19:01
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I guess that's a quote. If I knew the context, I might find it funny, insulting or whatever you may have intended. Since I don't, I remain in blissful ignorance.
    The context is right in front of you, Liz πŸ˜€
  15. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    01 Oct '05 19:07
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    The context is right in front of you, Liz πŸ˜€
    Why do you keep calling me Liz? I can't see how that fits the context.
Back to Top