1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 17:36
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    The developments on the site are clearly indicating we desperately need such a Forum, a place where these Stand-up comedians really can be themselves.
    What developments, where? I heard we are getting a new 'My Games' page soon - but that isn't anything to do with stand-up comedy...

[da-dum, ting!]
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 21:48
    Originally posted by rhb
    What developments, where? I heard we are getting a new 'My Games' page soon - but that isn't anything to do with stand-up comedy...

[da-dum, ting!]
    .... on the spirituality forum

dam da dum dum pong .....
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 22:39
    Rhb,you have to understand that Ivanhoe is obsessed with Dr.Scribbles and with whatever he writes in the Spirituality forum,and he expects that also other people understand his obsession.
    That is why this thread was created and why he speaks of "comedians" in the Spirituality forum.
    Just to clear your doubts.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 23:38
    Originally posted by rhb

[da-dum, ting!]
    Don't believe this Ravello guy, he's just ..... you know ...
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 14:53
    Don't believe this Ravello guy, he's just ..... you know ...
    ... a comedian?

I'm not sure I know. Please explain.
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 14:55
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Rhb,you have to understand that Ivanhoe is obsessed with Dr.Scribbles and with whatever he writes in the Spirituality forum,and he expects that also other people understand his obsession.
    That is why this thread was created and why he speaks of "comedians" in the Spirituality forum.
    Just to clear your doubts.
    From my readings I have established that Dr Scribbles is a wise and learned poster.

I too am obsessed with Dr.Scribbles and whatever he writes in any forum. I have until now been a silent obsessor and choose this moment to come out to all at rhp about my behaviour.

I hope you can learn to accept and live with the new rhb.
  7. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 15:041 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    ... a comedian?

I'm not sure I know. Please explain.
    I'd rather not. I don't want to trigger certain reactions. It was a mistake on my part to adress and refer to Ravello's post in the first place. My apologies.
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 15:132 edits
    By the way, I wrapped my proposal in a humorous packing but the proposal is a serious one. It would certainly be an asset for RHP to have such a "Stand-Up Comedian" Forum. The idea is to give people a chance, within the limits of the RHP ToS of course, to show to our chess community in which field their talents lie.
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 19:26
    By the way, I wrapped my proposal in a humorous packing but the proposal is a serious one. It would certainly be an asset for RHP to have such a "Stand-Up Comedian" Forum. The idea is to give people a chance, within the limits of the RHP ToS of course, to show to our chess community in which field their talents lie.
    I don't think it would work if you take it outside of the existing forums.

We, err... I mean they, need material to feed from for the humour to come through.

Nice idea though, keep 'em coming.
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 01:47
    The need for this "Stand-Up Comedian" forum is becoming more and more urgent every day .....
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 19:51
    The need for this "Stand-Up Comedian" forum is becoming more and more urgent every day .....
    🙄 Yeah! I hate people with a sense of humor. They're always ruining serious discussions with their absurd jocular remarks. I do NOT appreciate people that make me laugh when I'm reading the forums! 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree