Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 04 Mar '05 13:48
    im rather interested in becoming a subscriber here but i noticed the fee's are in dollars. Would there be any way that you would be able to have them in english pounds/sterling?

just think your site would be more appealing to the UK.

thanks, sharpster1987
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    04 Mar '05 13:59
    Originally posted by Sharpster
    im rather interested in becoming a subscriber here but i noticed the fee's are in dollars. Would there be any way that you would be able to have them in english pounds/sterling?

just think your site would be more appealing to the UK.

thanks, sharpster1987
    Russ should add a link to a money converter on that page, as this question comes up often.

There is one at Yahoo:

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency?u

P
  3. 04 Mar '05 14:04
    does it do it through paypal?
  4. Subscriber noxidjkram
    Anal(yst) Programmer
    04 Mar '05 16:23
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Russ should add a link to a money converter on that page, as this question comes up often.

There is one at Yahoo:

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency?u

P
    Doubt Russ would want to add a link to another site... These links tend to get broken...

M
  5. 04 Mar '05 16:49
    If you pay via credit card it will automatically get converted into sterling. The rate is also better than the tourist rates. When I paid it worked out at £11.50.

You can even use someone else's CC.........With their permission of coarse. And pay them the cash.
  6. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    04 Mar '05 21:00
    Originally posted by Grandmaster bater
    When I paid it worked out at £11.50.
    The price has recently gone up to almost 30 dollars. So the price in pounds will be a bit higher too in case your sum was of a few months ago. In euro's it was about 17 euro last october, will probably be around 22 now.
  7. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    04 Mar '05 22:52
    Originally posted by Aiko
    The price has recently gone up to almost 30 dollars. So the price in pounds will be a bit higher too in case your sum was of a few months ago. In euro's it was about 17 euro last october, will probably be around 22 now.
    Ha,I pay 11,30 € (14,95$)
  8. 04 Mar '05 23:51
    ...i think this site is worth $30.00 u.s. dollars...you should join...
  9. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    08 Mar '05 18:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Sharpster
    does it do it through paypal?
    You can pay via PayPal, I did when I renewed my subs last month.

Just use the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom to contact the Admins and ask them to give you the details.