Subscring in pounds

Subscring in pounds

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
03 May 05

Is there a possible way to subscribe to the site, without paying in dollars. I live in England, and I dont want nasty banks charging me a lot of money for paying in dollars, so could a system be adapted to allow for paying in pounds, or euros etc. I know I've asked this before but it seemed to be ignored so I make my point again. I think it may encourage a lot more people to sign up outside of america

mw

UK

Moves
03 May 05

Originally posted by asperse
Is there a possible way to subscribe to the site, without paying in dollars. I live in England, and I dont want nasty banks charging me a lot of money for paying in dollars, so could a system be adapted to allow for paying in pounds, or euros etc. I know I've asked this before but it seemed to be ignored so I make my point again. I think it may encourage a lot more people to sign up outside of america
My credit card company (Barclaycard) only charges a few pence for currency conversion.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
03 May 05

Originally posted by asperse
Most cc companies just stealthily incorporate the charge into the exchange rate.

Trust me buddy, you're better off paying in dollars that sterling.

D