1. Joined
    15 Mar '05
    Moves
    03 May '05 20:15
    Is there a possible way to subscribe to the site, without paying in dollars. I live in England, and I dont want nasty banks charging me a lot of money for paying in dollars, so could a system be adapted to allow for paying in pounds, or euros etc. I know I've asked this before but it seemed to be ignored so I make my point again. I think it may encourage a lot more people to sign up outside of america
  2. UK
    Moves
    03 May '05 20:57
    Originally posted by asperse
    Is there a possible way to subscribe to the site, without paying in dollars. I live in England, and I dont want nasty banks charging me a lot of money for paying in dollars, so could a system be adapted to allow for paying in pounds, or euros etc. I know I've asked this before but it seemed to be ignored so I make my point again. I think it may encourage a lot more people to sign up outside of america
    My credit card company (Barclaycard) only charges a few pence for currency conversion.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    03 May '05 20:59
    Originally posted by asperse
    Most cc companies just stealthily incorporate the charge into the exchange rate.

Trust me buddy, you're better off paying in dollars that sterling.

D