take back move

take back move

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Feb 06

Originally posted by cashthetrash
I have a better idea just super glue your hands to your desk until you are sure you are ready to move and then set your own alarm clock and wait five minuets. Because I can promise you after you move and beg for mercy. It's too late it's my move cause this is war. And that would be just one more issue to debate about. Should I have been a jerk and take my move or let you be a jerk and take two moves because you might have a blond moment.
I second this. Even thow I have screamed right after making a move, and tried to stop the move in vain right after making it. And then picked pieces of my keyboard out of the top of my head for the next two days. I should have been more careful before i moved. live and learn. David

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
21 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by KingDavid403
I second this. Even thow I have screamed right after making a move, and tried to stop the move in vain right after making it. And then picked pieces of my keyboard out of the top of my head for the next two days. I should have been more careful before i moved. live and learn. David
Hope you do that in both our clan challenge games 😛

Edit -actually - hope for a good even fight to the death over a blundered gimme.. 🙂

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
21 Feb 06

Originally posted by PocketKings
i don't know why it wouldn't work for you. but it has worked for me a few times, other times it hasn't. i remember the time I tried to hit the back button, it takes you back to the page before you moved, but you cant change your move
are you on super slow dial-up or something?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by rhb
Hope you do that in [b]both our clan challenge games 😛

Edit -actually - hope for a good even fight to the death over a blundered gimme.. 🙂[/b]
you never know. and dito to that.😛 good luck!

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
22 Feb 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
I don't think it does. So I tested it. It doesn't work that way, even if you move as fast you can to the stop button.

I have had one occasion where I blundered noticed it and then the page send failed. It was a complete fluke I guess.
Try yanking your cable line out the wall. Test that for us and send back the results.😉

DS

Moves
22 Feb 06

The best advice someone gave me for this was to keep your mouse button pressed when you click the move button, and then have a quick look over the board before letting go. Once you get into the habit of doing this it becomes normal procedure.

F

Moves
22 Feb 06
1 edit

Instead of begging your opponent to take back the lousy move - consider to send him a message to do a equally lousy move instead.

Do you think that will work? No? Neither do I.

D

19th tee

Moves
23 Feb 06

I vote that all over 60 yr olds should be given 30 seconds per year over 60 to suck back a move!!(!!)

A

The Great North

Moves
24 Feb 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
I don't think it does. So I tested it. It doesn't work that way, even if you move as fast you can to the stop button.

I have had one occasion where I blundered noticed it and then the page send failed. It was a complete fluke I guess.
I think that your comp noticed that u messed up real bad so it felt sorry for you....Or you shuldnt have bought the modem that had "Fisher Price" written accross the side.

Moves
25 Feb 06

ridiculous idea, in real live games you don't get this chance either, why not ask immediately if you get an extra queen at the start of the game. lol Just look better before you push the move button.