Text Move Notifications

Text Move Notifications

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
17 Jan 08

Hey everyone! I'm new here, so forgive me if this has been mentioned, is impractical, or what have you, but it would be really nice if there was an option to receive text messages from the site to notify you that your opponent has moved. I turned off the email notification because I don't check it that often and it cluttered my inbox. But if I could receive a text message then I'd know instantly that it was my move, even if I wasn't at my computer checking the site. This would be a great idea for apple iphone users too because they could then just make their move wherever they were. Anyway, just my two cents. The site is otherwise pretty awesome.

Thanks

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
17 Jan 08

Originally posted by atdavis
Hey everyone! I'm new here, so forgive me if this has been mentioned, is impractical, or what have you, but it would be really nice if there was an option to receive text messages from the site to notify you that your opponent has moved. I turned off the email notification because I don't check it that often and it cluttered my inbox. But if I could recei ...[text shortened]... ever they were. Anyway, just my two cents. The site is otherwise pretty awesome.

Thanks
Use your email provider to send you a text when you receive a mail, and only use that email address for RHP games.

It costs though.

D

P

Moves
18 Jan 08

When I was with one other company your phone number became an email address you could send emails to and they'd be sent as text messages.

I.e. 5551119999@domain.com

I'm not sure if they do that anymore. If that's available you could just use that as your RHP email address- I'm not sure how they would come out though.