Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 27 Dec '04 17:59
    I can't edit the text size on RHP through my browser.

This is annoying as if I set my screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 (for development), the text on RHP is too small.

Ofcourse normally I can increase the size of text through 'view > text size ' , but this has no effect on RHP.

cheers
  2. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    27 Dec '04 18:05
    Originally posted by pcaspian

This is annoying as if I set my screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 (for development), the text on RHP is too small.

Ofcourse normally I can increase the size of text through 'view > text size ' , but this has no effect on RHP.

cheers
    If you're using firefox, just use CTRL and + for bigger text, or CTRL and - for smaller.

D
  3. 27 Dec '04 21:24
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    If you're using firefox, just use CTRL and + for bigger text, or CTRL and - for smaller.

D

I'm using IE. I mean I actually do change the size of the text, but it makes no difference. Have you tested in Firefox ?
  4. 28 Dec '04 03:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    [b]If you're using firefox, just use CTRL and + for bigger text, or CTRL and - for smaller.

D

I'm using IE. I mean I actually do change the size of the text, but it makes no difference. Have you tested in Firefox ?
    [/b]
    yup it works in firefox, i just tryed it
  5. 28 Dec '04 04:35

cheers
    Go up to View and then to text size. Pretty easy.

Mike
  6. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    28 Dec '04 19:51
    go to the opticions, this usually works