The same old challenges

The same old challenges

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
30 Jan 14

As a clan leader looking for fair matchups I find I'm checking out the same opponents over and over again.
Occasionally I come across clans who have new members.
Presumably these people have joined because they want clan games -unless of course they just want to play in the site leagues.
I would like to see a list - say once a month - of subscribers that have recently joined a clan so I can check them out for challenges.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
01 Feb 14

Originally posted by venda
As a clan leader looking for fair matchups I find I'm checking out the same opponents over and over again.
Occasionally I come across clans who have new members.
Presumably these people have joined because they want clan games -unless of course they just want to play in the site leagues.
I would like to see a list - say once a month - of subscribers that have recently joined a clan so I can check them out for challenges.
While I am seeing the point I think the list would just be too much.

What I could think of would be a small marker in the clan list for clans having added members recently.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
01 Feb 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
While I am seeing the point I think the list would just be too much.

What I could think of would be a small marker in the clan list for clans having added members recently.
Yes that would do.Good idea.