1. Los Angeles
    Moves
    28 Oct '04 23:34
    Is there a way to display the Time Controls relative to a game on the active game's move page?

Often I find myself wondering how much time I have when I'm making a move, but it's such a hassle to go to the clan page to look at the particular challenge.

Perhaps it's available somewhere else, and I simply haven't found it, but it seems like a good idea to have it right there on the page. I noticed it's there on my tournament games, but not the others.

oishi
  2. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    29 Oct '04 00:00
    Good idea!

I'd like to see the time control as well as "hours left" ....
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    29 Oct '04 08:08
    Originally posted by oishi
    Often I find myself wondering how much time I have when I'm making a move, but it's such a hassle to go to the clan page to look at the particular challenge.
    Its on the My Games page as well, just click game info, but it would be good on the moves page as well.

D
  4. Braga, Portugal
    Moves
    06 Nov '04 16:36
    Hours left would be a great thing on my games.. so we could even sort by "hours left"
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    06 Nov '04 17:16
    Originally posted by bazik
    Hours left would be a great thing on my games.. so we could even sort by "hours left"
    click on "alert"
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree