1. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 Jul '05 13:05
    RHP managers: First of all, thank you for a fantastic site. Secondly, please set the time out function to automatically end the game, with the timed out player losing, period... Time limits are a part of the game. When my flag drops - I LOSE! When your flag drops - YOU LOSE! The various differences of opionion on this subject as long as the decision is left up to players is counter productive...
    Thanks again for a GREAT site,
    randr
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Jul '05 18:30
    Originally posted by randr
    RHP managers: First of all, thank you for a fantastic site. Secondly, please set the time out function to automatically end the game, with the timed out player losing, period... Time limits are a part of the game. When my flag drops - I LOSE! When your flag drops - YOU LOSE! The various differences of opionion on this subject as long as the decision is left up to players is counter productive...
    Thanks again for a GREAT site,
    randr
    No. No. No.

I have a pair of skulls sitting on a couple of games for a couple of months now, and there is no way I want THOSE games to auto time out cos they are against a friend of mine. I'm in absolutely no hurry because I have plenty of other games going, and I know that his circumstances don't let him play much atm.

Games that matter (tournie/clan league) already auto T/O, so I don't really see the problem.

D
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 Jul '05 20:20
    Actually, we are in agreement. Games that matter, (ie: clan, tournament, etc... DO NOT automatically time out). Friendly games, I have no problem with leaving in the hands of the players.
    Thank you for your input,
    randr
  4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 17:10
    Clan games do not have an auto time out. Although there is nothing stopping you claiming the win except your conscience.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 19:02
    Originally posted by randr
    Actually, we are in agreement. Games that matter, (ie: clan, tournament, etc... DO NOT automatically time out). Friendly games, I have no problem with leaving in the hands of the players.
    Thank you for your input,
    randr
    Clan League games and tournament games DO auto-timeout after a 2days grace period.

The general feeling was that people didn't want clan games to auto-TO.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree