1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 03:49
    Originally posted by Russ
    Clickable flags are done already, I am just waiting for the release date. (Tomorrow, all going well.)

-Russ
    You are the man.

Nemesio
  2. Hoagy's Alley
    Moves
    10 Apr '05 19:47
    This is my favourite site in the whole world. I think it's fantastic. I think Russ and any other people who have been involved in its development are geniuses and deserve national and international honours and big pots of cash.

But I still really hate the way the flags work. Sometimes you can click the flag and it takes you to the right point in the flag list. If you're on a PC, not if you're on a Mac. Not if the flag is towards the top or bottom of the list. Not from a clan page. Etc. And really, you don't want to leave the board and bring up a page full of flags, you just want to know what the flag you're looking at is. My kingdom for flags with tooltips.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    10 Apr '05 22:45
    Originally posted by Officer Dibble
    If you're on a PC, not if you're on a Mac.
    It works with me, though. Are you a Safari user?
    I agree there it is more usefull to have a tooltip indicating the country instead of having to load a page with hundreds of flags...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree