1. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 06:46
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    dont try and front like ur not wrong bro
    ok then, give me your address and ill send you, i am sorry note with a couple of flowers and a bottle of perfume, would that make you forgive me, i hope so i would'nt want you being mad at me for ever.
  2. Manchester, UK
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 11:291 edit
    Is it just me, or is anyone else just really, really enjoying this thread? 😀

I mean, come on davidmacc, admit it, you're really Jimmy Carr, aren't you? 🙂
  3. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 02:47
    he is jimi carr, he told me not long ago,he also said that he's gay as well.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 03:11
    A fine price for tuition would be $30 a year. 🙂
  5. Joined
    27 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 03:55
    Originally posted by Mixo
    You are disrespecting the Aussies by abusing the Scots. If you reveal your nationality then you have to behave decently or you let down your compatriots.

You remind me of English Tal. He burst into the forums as a non-sub, announcing the coming of his ultimate clan for subservient females, and abusing everyone. Then he calmed down, bought a subscription, abandoned the bondage idea and became a successful clan leader. There's hope for you yet. 🙂
    mates everyone listen to Mixo now he has something to say and any way this is my thread and my assistant will be Mixo.......live long and a happy life
  6. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 12:45
    Originally posted by bbestb
    any way this is my thread and my assistant will be Mixo.......
    Sorry, but I'm a one-clan-man.
    The Dao of Pooh.
    (one vacancy left!)
    Probably the best clan in the world (or am I thinking of a cheap lager?)
  7. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 22:59
    Originally posted by bbestb
    i think non-subscribers should be aloud in plenty of tournaments cause were all here just to play chess not to pay for little things like $30 just for a month we just want to play chess in many different ways!!😉
    😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Soooo many eejits and not enough time to go round and shoot them all 😞

Seriously dude if you want the extra's then pay up. It is more than worth the money. Its eejits like you that give us non-sub scum a bad name.

(P.S. Shame you missed the non-sub tournies 😛 I'm through to round 2 by the way 😀)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree