1. Earth
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 05:57
    Originally posted by davidmacc
    That should be:

Save the lessons for the class, teacher.

Any more of this and I'll have to start charging tuition fees. Maybe you should lobby your government to spend more money on education. If you want to be understood, do it verbally!
    He is under 13.
  2. Joined
    27 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 05:36
    Originally posted by mcrrock
    He is under 13.
    you cant talk your under 10 beat that oh and the other dude do not dis the aussies
  3. Joined
    04 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 05:50
    Originally posted by bbestb
    i think non-subscribers should be aloud in plenty of tournaments cause were all here just to play chess not to pay for little things like $30 just for a month we just want to play chess in many different ways!!😉
    How about going to Mcdonalds and asking them for a free burger then? Or how about going to the toys store and ask for a free toy?
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 01:41
    i think non-subscribers should be aloud in plenty of tournaments cause were all here just to play chess not to pay for little things like $30 just for a month we just want to play chess in many different ways!!😉
    30 for a YEAR

Really, subscribe if you want the benefits.

They need money or no chess at all! 😲
  5. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 10:11
    you should make one tournament for none subcribers to play in,none subcribers tournament, it could give people a taste and attract players to subcribe to play other tournaments please consider,thanks
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 11:03
    Originally posted by hobnobwill
    you should make one tournament for none subcribers to play in,none subcribers tournament, it could give people a taste and attract players to subcribe to play other tournaments please consider,thanks
    Tournament 1711
    Tournament 1712

Would you look at that.
  7. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 13:06
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Tournament 1711
    Tournament 1712

Would you look at that.
    trying to be funny are we, the only thing funny about that are your shades, most people would look at it because its the only way you can read it,but then again them shades do look a little dark to see out of,later funny guy
  8. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 15:06
    trying to be funny are we, the only thing funny about that are your shades, most people would look at it because its the only way you can read it,but then again them shades do look a little dark to see out of,later funny guy
    Don't be a hobnob now Will...
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 15:08
    What?
  10. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 01:03
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Don't be a hobnob now Will...
    i was'nt being a hobnob untill" cool dood "came along with his crap attemt to funny.
  11. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 01:04
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    What?
    what
  12. The sky
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 02:27
    i was'nt being a hobnob untill" cool dood "came along with his crap attemt to funny.
    He wasn't trying to be funny, he was pointing out that two tournaments for non-subs have been started recently.
  13. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 06:35
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    He wasn't trying to be funny, he was pointing out that two tournaments for non-subs have been started recently.
    ok, cheers my mistake.
  14. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 09:22
    ok, cheers my mistake.
    dont try and front like ur not wrong bro
  15. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    13 Jan '07 16:42
    oh and the other dude do not dis the aussies
    You are disrespecting the Aussies by abusing the Scots. If you reveal your nationality then you have to behave decently or you let down your compatriots.

You remind me of English Tal. He burst into the forums as a non-sub, announcing the coming of his ultimate clan for subservient females, and abusing everyone. Then he calmed down, bought a subscription, abandoned the bondage idea and became a successful clan leader. There's hope for you yet. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree