1. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 10:06
    It seems to me that the display of a player's rating to all and sundry triggers off a lot of angst about things like the vacation system, fiddling with times on wins and losses to trick your rating into saying something it shouldn't, and so on.

Perhaps we should be displaying our Tournament Entry ratings next to our names, rather than the raw current rating number with its potential for meaningless minor fluctuations. Then I wouldn't have to apply to enter a banded tournament just to find out my current T.E. rating. πŸ™„
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 14:41
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Then I wouldn't have to apply to enter a banded tournament just to find out my current T.E. rating. πŸ™„
    You don't have to now either. Its on your profile.

D
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 23:50
    Downloading my profile page takes longer than entering a tournament - sometimes it's around 2 minutes - then I still have to go to the tournament page anyway.
  4. USA
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 03:25
    Downloading my profile page takes longer than entering a tournament - sometimes it's around 2 minutes - then I still have to go to the tournament page anyway.
    But you don't download your profile page??πŸ˜•
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 06:47
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    But you don't download your profile page??πŸ˜•
    Of course I do - I have to place a copy of the server page in my machine's cache, else how can I read it? Perhaps download just means "file download" to you, it also means "webpage download" to me. But what would this PC-half-literate person know?
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 09:08
    So in summary; you want to change everyone's displayed rating because you've got a rubbish internet connection?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree