1. Joined
    03 Mar '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '05 17:41
    I've wanted to do this numerous times while pondering a position in difficult games. But it seems--and let me know how if I'm wrong--that you can only update the NoteBook when it's your opponent's move.
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    06 Nov '05 23:551 edit
    Originally posted by CrawlIce
    I've wanted to do this numerous times while pondering a position in difficult games. But it seems--and let me know how if I'm wrong--that you can only update the NoteBook when it's your opponent's move.
    You're right. You have to make a move to update on your turn. It would be a good idea - should be able to use the same code as updating on your opponent's turn.
  3. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 09:44
    I don't even use my notebook, what do you use it for?
  4. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 09:461 edit
    Originally posted by Otis
    I don't even use my notebook, what do you use it for?
    To make notes.

Like "if he takes my knight I will hunt him down and kill everyone he knows, then firebomb his house"
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 09:51
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    You're right. You have to make a move to update on your turn. It would be a good idea - should be able to use the same code as updating on your opponent's turn.
    I suggested this to Russ ages ago, that a tiny change in link might do "javascript😕aveNotebook( );", but he reckons there's more to it than that.

Anyway, its one of those updates that has been promised for a while, and is due to come at some stage.

D
  6. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 23:47
    note book wat the heck is the point in writtin he took my bishop god.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree