Watch friends games

Watch friends games

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e
Destroyer of Worlds

Everywhere

Moves
23 Jun 05

It would be helpful if a section/tab/etc existed where you could mark games to watch. For instance, I like to watch some of my friends games, among others, but end up having to go to public game, or enter a game id and find it each time. If there was a watched games section that you could add this functionality to it would be nice. I'm a software developer and wouldn't mind helping with this if need be.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
23 Jun 05

Originally posted by electricblade
It would be helpful if a section/tab/etc existed where you could mark games to watch. For instance, I like to watch some of my friends games, among others, but end up having to go to public game, or enter a game id and find it each time. If there was a watched games section that you could add this functionality to it would be nice. I'm a software developer and wouldn't mind helping with this if need be.
Typical software developer, trying to over complicate things. (i am (was? ) one too BTW) 😉

You can just use your bookmarks as your watch list, by having a folder entitled RHP WatchList or whatever, then bookmark the game page, ie: http://www.timeforchess.com/gameanalysis/boardhistory.php?gameid=1234035
giving it a handy name, and your wish has just come through.

D