1. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 21:46
    The message your opponent function is brilliant and I´m using it to communicate with a friend in a different country. Sometimes we write a longish message, completely forget to move and then press the move button.

Currently the page refreshes and the message is gone! can we make a change to pass the message onto the next page so that I don´t feel like an idiot too often.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 21:53
    Originally posted by irax
    The message your opponent function is brilliant and I´m using it to communicate with a friend in a different country. Sometimes we write a longish message, completely forget to move and then press the move button.

Currently the page refreshes and the message is gone! can we make a change to pass the message onto the next page so that I don´t feel like an idiot too often.
    You could use Firefox, in which case you could just click Back, and your message would still be there.

D
  3. Austin TX
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 00:06
    I've done the same thing many times. I typically use the back button on my browser (I use IE) to go back to where I entered the message (it's closed and you have to expand it again). The complete message text is there, so I just make my move and recover the message at the same time. Hope that helps or at least gives you a work around.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree