Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member yo its me
    watch the acid...
    22 Jan '09 11:27
    are they no longer working?
  2. 22 Jan '09 16:30
    Originally posted by yo its me
    are they no longer working?
    I just saw one that was posted today. Maybe you made a typo or dropped a letter / character of the ID?
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    22 Jan '09 16:37
    Originally posted by yo its me
    are they no longer working?
    I had a code like Jk34532k

    It wouldn't work because it should have read -Jk34532k

    Note the dash, wouldn't work without it.

    P-
  4. Standard member yo its me
    watch the acid...
    23 Jan '09 10:41
    I hear what you're both saying, and that has happened to me before, but at the moment none of the utube clips are working for me It just seams to be me though!
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    23 Jan '09 14:44
    Originally posted by yo its me
    I hear what you're both saying, and that has happened to me before, but at the moment none of the utube clips are working for me It just seams to be me though!
    Are you able to view from Youtube? I was off for a few days trying to get the right version of Java... not idea what I eventually did, but started working again in a couple days.

    P-
  6. Standard member yo its me
    watch the acid...
    23 Jan '09 19:29
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Are you able to view from Youtube? I was off for a few days trying to get the right version of Java... not idea what I eventually did, but started working again in a couple days.

    P-
    The site is working for me, yeah. This computer's had a system recovery and it's been about that time that the utbe links in the forums stopped working. My MSN isn't behaving either but that's besides the point.
  7. Standard member yo its me
    watch the acid...
    31 Jan '09 11:39
    Originally posted by yo its me
    The site is working for me, yeah. This computer's had a system recovery and it's been about that time that the utbe links in the forums stopped working. My MSN isn't behaving either but that's besides the point.
    They're working for me again now.

    I knew you'd all like to know