you tube clips in private forums

you tube clips in private forums

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
22 Jan 09

are they no longer working?

N

The sky

Moves
22 Jan 09

Originally posted by yo its me
I just saw one that was posted today. Maybe you made a typo or dropped a letter / character of the ID?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
22 Jan 09

I had a code like Jk34532k

It wouldn't work because it should have read -Jk34532k

Note the dash, wouldn't work without it.

P-

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
23 Jan 09

I hear what you're both saying, and that has happened to me before, but at the moment none of the utube clips are working for me 😕 It just seams to be me though!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Jan 09

I hear what you're both saying, and that has happened to me before, but at the moment none of the utube clips are working for me 😕 It just seams to be me though!
Are you able to view from Youtube? I was off for a few days trying to get the right version of Java... not idea what I eventually did, but started working again in a couple days.

P-

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
23 Jan 09

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Are you able to view from Youtube? I was off for a few days trying to get the right version of Java... not idea what I eventually did, but started working again in a couple days.

P-
The site is working for me, yeah. This computer's had a system recovery and it's been about that time that the utbe links in the forums stopped working. My MSN isn't behaving either but that's besides the point.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
31 Jan 09

The site is working for me, yeah. This computer's had a system recovery and it's been about that time that the utbe links in the forums stopped working. My MSN isn't behaving either but that's besides the point.
They're working for me again now.

I knew you'd all like to know 🙂