1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 21:57
    not too mention the reason of taste alone seems a bit selfish when weighing up good taste verses killing a sentient being just for the taste.(in my thinking anyway)
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 10:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Nice girl but I wouldn't touch that burger with a ten foot pole. I might feed it to my pet crocodile though....
    dunno, never had one. probably it's the McDonalds principle: hamburgers may appear much more appetizing in commercials.

if however you take all those ingredients from that commercial plus fresh baked buns, meat taken straight from the butcher and make that burger, you are as close to god as you can possibly can.

god made cows for us to make into burgers and praise his genius with each bite.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 10:08
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    dunno, never had one. probably it's the McDonalds principle: hamburgers may appear much more appetizing in commercials.

if however you take all those ingredients from that commercial plus fresh baked buns, meat taken straight from the butcher and make that burger, you are as close to god as you can possibly can.

spew.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 17:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    spew.
    That can happen on a vegan diet.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 19:54
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    That can happen on a vegan diet.
    No it cant! God himself stated, 'look I have given you all the seed bearing tress to serve as food for you.' God meant us to be Vegans. We are Vegans by design!
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 20:02
    No it cant! God himself stated, 'look I have given you all the seed bearing tress to serve as food for you.' God meant us to be Vegans. We are Vegans by design!
    I've decided, i'm going on a Vegan diet.

I will no longer eat Vegans. (They are far too pale and stringy to be healthy for me).
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 21:571 edit

I will no longer eat Vegans. (They are far too pale and stringy to be healthy for me).
    haha you are what you eat! 😀
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 06:07
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

I'm glad you said "god" with a small "g", because in my understanding is that much is misunderstood,mysterious and potentially the greatest con ever, when coming to converse about "GoD"

Personally I feel vegetarianism is a part of human evolution, however, considering the much greater problems facing humanity, I think it is down om our priority list as a species.

Also, the way in which vegetarianism , when finally achieved, won't be done with any force or guilt put onto meat eaters. People like Dasa do nothing for promoting vegetarianism, actually, quite the opposite. And he is not alone using this type of guilt driven, environmental,etc. crap to make any headway. Smart guy as he claims should realize that.

My meat eating is like my smoking. I smoke maybe 4 or 5 cigs a week but I have no intention of giving up,even though I have cut down from 5 to 7 a day 6months ago.
    I dont feel like calling myself a vegetarian when clearly I'm an omnivore 🙂
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:53

I don't know, tastes just like chicken....
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 16:48
    I don't know, tastes just like chicken....
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegan.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 17:14
    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegan.
    you are in denial my fiend, you know it makes absolute sense, free you mind and embrace the inevitable.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 17:20
    you are in denial my fiend, you know it makes absolute sense, free you mind and embrace the inevitable.
    I do believe future humanity will be vegan and will look back on 'meat eating' and 'carrying paper money' with utter bewilderment. Food will be synthetically mass produced. No one will go hungry and everyone on earth will look pretty much the same. (We will only have one eye in the center of our forehead and speak a universal language called Chenglish).

Such is the future. i have said too much...
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 04:53
    I do believe future humanity will be vegan and will look back on 'meat eating' and 'carrying paper money' with utter bewilderment. Food will be synthetically mass produced. No one will go hungry and everyone on earth will look pretty much the same. (We will only have one eye in the center of our forehead and speak a universal language called Chenglish).

Such is the future. i have said too much...
    If you tell us you have to kill us?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 07:40
    Originally posted by Dasa
    101 Reasons to go Vegetarian
    No Copyright and anonymous author
    This is the definitive list of reasons to become vegetarian — everything from cruelty and health to ecology and world hunger.

PEOPLE

1.Every year in the UK we feed our livestock enough food to feed 250,000,000 people while in the world 30,000,000 people die of starvation
    2.20 vegetarians ...[text shortened]... in a British slaughterhouse
    73.Calf leather comes from animals killed at just 2 weeks old
    I don't doubt that this may be correct. However, eating some meat in moderation is not a sin. The fact that some people eat animals could help with the so-called climate change problem. Who knows?
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 08:26
    If you tell us you have to kill us?
    That doesn't sound very vegan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree