6 Days of Creation

6 Days of Creation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Nov 11
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Well you disagree with each other, I can see that. But your "When you have nothing but insults to offer as argument you have lost" thing is a standard that must apply to you too if it is to have any put-down traction whatsoever.
A I said "nothing but insults", which doesn't apply to me. As I do have/present/have presented arguments.
B I have made arguments repeatedly that he hasn't answered, which is what I was commenting on.
C this isn't just a disagreement, this isn't a matter of opinion, there is a right and wrong
answer. If you claim that life was better then than now you are just plain wrong.
It's like claiming 2+2=a pink elephant. It's that dumb.

F

Moves
17 Nov 11

Originally posted by googlefudge
A I said "nothing [b]but insults", which doesn't apply to me. As I do have/present/have presented arguments.
B I have made arguments repeatedly that he hasn't answered, which is what I was commenting on.
C this isn't just a disagreement, this isn't a matter of opinion, there is a right and wrong
answer. If you claim that life was better then than now you are just plain wrong.
It's like claiming 2+2=a pink elephant. It's that dumb.[/b]
Yes. I get it. You don't agree with his arguments. You think he is wrong. You don't think he has answered some of your points. I get it. Really I do. But do you think insulting him makes your case stronger? Maybe he insults you for the same reason. 🙂

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Nov 11

When you have nothing but insults to offer as argument you have lost.

And yes the world is very miserable to day compared to when you got stoned to death for
being accused of having sex, if you were a women that is.

You have to be a complete moron to think that.

The world is vastly and inarguably better now than then.

you want to know what ...[text shortened]... he moon.

God doesn't frikin exist, never has done, and consequently never invented anything.
When you have nothing but insults to offer as argument you have lost.
So if I have facts, reason, logic and sterling analysis and really stinging insults I win, right?

And yes the world is very miserable to day compared to when you got stoned to death for being accused of having sex, if you were a women that is.
Impropriety went both ways in those days. Beyond that, your statement appears to be in agreement.

The world is vastly and inarguably better now than then.
Oh. So I guess you were using sarcasm earlier. Well, since you are declaring the world better now than it was then, we should all just take that at face value. Problem solved; good job.

you want to know what it was like living in those times, have a sex change and go live in a Muslim third world country with sharia law. It sucked massive hairy monkey balls back then.
It sucks said balls today, as well. But we're not really talking apples with apples now, are we? I specifically contrasted the general misery that is existence in Western civilization with the chaste society that was ancient Israel.
But you seem to have trouble keeping concepts straight, so I'll give you another shot at it.

God doesn't frikin exist, never has done, and consequently never invented anything.
Whatever helps you sleep better at night, sweetheart.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Nov 11

Originally posted by FMF
So can FreakyKBH. And he does. 😉
With a heightened level of panache, I might add.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Nov 11

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
[b]When you have nothing but insults to offer as argument you have lost.
So if I have facts, reason, logic and sterling analysis and really stinging insults I win, right?

And yes the world is very miserable to day compared to when you got stoned to death for being accused of having sex, if you were a women that is.
Impropriety went b ...[text shortened]... sequently never invented anything.[/b]
Whatever helps you sleep better at night, sweetheart.[/b]
Were you bullied as a child?

Moves
17 Nov 11

Originally posted by FMF
Yes. I get it. You don't agree with his arguments. You think he is wrong. You don't think he has answered some of your points. I get it. Really I do. But do you think insulting him makes your case stronger? Maybe he insults you for the same reason. 🙂
No I insulted him because I got fed up with him insulting me and for making points that
were that stupid and ignorant.

It's not holding the moral high ground but I've given up on him as being too stupid and
ignorant to comprehend how stupid and ignorant he is and his arguments are.

And I don't 'think' he is wrong, he 'is' wrong, period.

This is as I said not an instance where there is any doubt.

F

Moves
17 Nov 11

No I insulted him because I got fed up with him insulting me and for making points that

It's not holding the moral high ground but I've given up on him as being too stupid and

You are now trying to land even more insults on him by way of a post addressed to me.

F

Moves
17 Nov 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
He may have been panached, apparently.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Nov 11

Not that I remember, but I do recollect blacking out for long periods of time and being unable to recall where I hid the bodies...

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Nov 11

Not that I remember, but I do recollect blacking out for long periods of time and being unable to recall where I hid the bodies...
Very good, that one me laugh out loud. 🙂

F

Moves
17 Nov 11

Not that I remember, but I do recollect blacking out for long periods of time ...
That'll be when they published all those sloppy bibles, then.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Nov 11

It's exceedingly difficult to reconcile the words 'stupid' and 'ignorant' issuing from a guy who says such mind-numbingly absurd things such as:

Their are inordinate numbers of theists who think gods exist.

and, in response to the charge that he spends a lot of time on the Spirituality Forum of this website:

Actually I spend very little time on it, and I spend zero time on it outside of these forums.

... unless, of course, one is attributing those labels to the source from which they came in the first place.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Nov 11

Originally posted by FMF
That'll be when they published all those sloppy bibles, then.
Touché! (French for good hit, not to be confused with the other word I like to throw around every so often)

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Nov 11

Very good, that one me laugh out loud. 🙂
Every once and awhile, I can be somewhat endearing. Just don't get your hopes up and you'll be pleasantly surprised every now and again.

F

Moves
17 Nov 11

Depending on where he is exactly along the Touche-Douche Continuum.