@Divegeester

@Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Personally, I don't begrudge anyone their faith, even if I view such faith as grounded in falsehood. Clearly you are getting something out of it that makes the scary world a little less scary.

For me though, I'd rather have no answer than the wrong answer
No answer is as good as a wrong answer.

F

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by josephw
I ain't nicer than Jesus, Mr. arrogant, and I don't need your approval.
I can't see how the supposedly divine message you seek to pass on will persuade anyone or gain anyone's approval as long as you seem to be content to merely channel Dasa the way you do. Have you ever converted anyone to your faith by speaking about it in the way you do in cyberspace?

F

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by josephw
To the above you reply with thinly veiled contempt. Your hatred of God is duly noted.
My reply was not about "God". It was about stuff you say and the way you conduct yourself. You ought not to conflate the two, I think. There was candour certainly, but no "hatred".

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Personally, I don't begrudge anyone their faith, even if I view such faith as grounded in falsehood. Clearly you are getting something out of it that makes the scary world a little less scary.

For me though, I'd rather have no answer than the wrong answer
But how can you know that it is grounded in falsehood, when you yourself have no truth of your own?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Why are you happy for me to believe in something that you are convinced is false?

You have already asked me about this repeatedly. I have answered, several times. But you ignored what I said. And you're ignoring it again now.

Surely if your beliefs are true and mine are false you would be happy to share your beliefs with me so that I may be just ...[text shortened]... g again even though you showed no interest in my answers the previous times you asked about it..
Well the beliefs you shared were about what you lack faith in, and wherein your don't believe. I am interested wherein your faith now lies and what you do believe.

F

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Well the beliefs you shared were about what you lack faith in, and wherein your don't believe. I am interested wherein your faith now lies and what you do believe.
I have already talked to you about this, in some detail, repeatedly, but every time you seemed to just ignore it and/or you just launched into some of your ripcord question routines that paid no apparent heed to what I had written. So I am not interested in typing anything out about it for you. Hang around, maybe I will discuss it with someone else one of these days, and you can read it. I tried to share with you before but I came to the conclusion that you were just trolling me.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
I have already talked to you about this, in some detail, repeatedly, but every time you seemed to just ignore it and/or you just launched into some of your ripcord question routines that paid no apparent heed to what I had written. So I am not interested in typing anything out about it for you. Hang around, maybe I will discuss it with someone else one of these ...[text shortened]... t. I tried to share with you before but I came to the conclusion that you were just trolling me.
I ignored 'the truth' that you laid out before me? If you say so...

F

Moves
08 Feb 17

I ignored 'the truth' that you laid out before me? If you say so...
No. As it is with your chosen persona/behaviour here, you simply ignored the content of what I posted. You did not engage it. You did not even acknowledge it. You acted as if I hadn't posted anything. You showed no interest in a genuine conversation.

Indeed, you seem always only to be interested in a kind of parody of discourse in which you ignore what people [who disagree with you] say, and just repeat the same assertions over and over and over again.

It's not a matter of whether or not you believe the same things as me or whether you think I speak the "truth". It's a matter of your lack of common decency.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
No. As it is with your chosen persona/behaviour here, you simply ignored the content of what I posted. You did not engage it. You did not even acknowledge it. You acted as if I hadn't posted anything. You showed no interest in a genuine conversation.

Indeed, you seem always only to be interested in a kind of parody of discourse in which you ignore what peopl ...[text shortened]... gs as me or whether you think I speak the "truth". It's a matter of your lack of common decency.
Which specific posts content in which you stated what you believe to be 'the truth' do you feel I did not acknowledge or engage? If you can't even give me one example then I will have to conclude that maybe you think I acted as if you hadn't posted anything because you had in fact posted nothing. I am showing interest in a genuine conversation, you are the one who is dodging questions and pretending to have answered them.

F

Moves
08 Feb 17

Which specific posts content in which you stated what you believe to be 'the truth' do you feel I did not acknowledge or engage? If you can't even give me one example then I will have to conclude that maybe you think I acted as if you hadn't posted anything because you had in fact posted nothing. I am showing interest in a genuine conversation, you are the one who is dodging questions and pretending to have answered them.
Ah ha... I think this "...I am showing interest in a genuine conversation, you are the one who is dodging questions and pretending to have answered them" is the denouement and/or punchline [of your trolling routine] that you have had in mind all along.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Ah ha... I think this "...[b]I am showing interest in a genuine conversation, you are the one who is dodging questions and pretending to have answered them" is the denouement and/or punchline [of your trolling routine] that you have had in mind all along.[/b]
Actually I am genuinely interested in what exactly you view to be 'the truth'. If you don't want to tell me or can't tell me and pretend that you have done so before then so be it.

F

Moves
08 Feb 17

Actually I am genuinely interested in what exactly you view to be 'the truth'. If you don't want to tell me or can't tell me and pretend that you have done so before then so be it.
I've got to the point where, either, [1] if you are intellectually disabled (or socially handicapped) in some way, as seems to be a distinct possibility, then I certainly don't want to be trading abrasive or critical remarks of any kind with you anymore, [and if this is indeed the case, I retract my comment that you lack common decency]. If, then, you are ill or damaged in some way, I am no longer interested in whether you now suddenly claim you are "genuinely interested" or not. Is that understood?

...or [2] if you are, in fact, a normal healthy person [or an adolescent, as quite a few people here suspect] and you're merely taking advantage of a bit of internet disinhibition syndrome and trolling the community, including me, with your routine of repetition, repetition, repetition, ignore, ignore, ignore, punctuated by copy pastes of other people's ideas and writing when asked about your own beliefs, then I am tired of it.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
I've got to the point where, either, [1] if you are intellectually disabled (or socially handicapped) in some way, as seems to be a distinct possibility, then I certainly don't want to be trading abrasive or critical remarks of any kind with you anymore, [and if this is indeed the case, I retract my comment that you lack common decency]. If, then, you are ill or ...[text shortened]... es of other people's ideas and writing when asked about your own beliefs, then I am tired of it.
I ask you what you believe to be the truth and you respond with personal insults. And you believe my behavior is abnormal. Ok.

F

Moves
08 Feb 17

I ask you what you believe to be the truth and you respond with personal insults. And you believe my behavior is abnormal. Ok.
I believe this is yet another one of the punchlines integral to your grind-'em-down trolling routine that you have had in mind ~ and ready to deliver ~ all along.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
08 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
I believe this is yet another one of the punchlines integral to your grind-'em-down trolling routine that you have had in mind ~ and ready to deliver ~ all along.
And I believe this is yet another dodge to a question you either cannot or will not answer.