@robbiecarrobie

@robbiecarrobie

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
17 Aug 09

smile, Jesus loves you....everyone else thinks yer a dorkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

w

Moves
17 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by duecer
:'(

Can't we all just get along?

jb

Moves
17 Aug 09

I love ya robbie.

w

Moves
17 Aug 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
I love ya robbie.
So ya love dorks do ya?

Just kidding robbie, I love ya too. Then again maybe I'm a dork as well. EEKS!! 😲

rc

Moves
17 Aug 09

dear friends thank you for your kind words of encouragement, however consider this, was not dexter from dexters laboratory considered a dork? yet he was a boy genius! was not Dee dee considered to be 'cool', but she was in fact an airhead! i rest my case deucer, or should i say Mandark!

Cape Town

Moves
17 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dear friends thank you for your kind words of encouragement, however consider this, was not dexter from dexters laboratory considered a dork? yet he was a boy genius! was not Dee dee considered to be 'cool', but she was in fact an airhead! i rest my case deucer, or should i say Mandark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex5_xuW21TE
Are you insinuating that there is something wrong with being an airhead?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
17 Aug 09

we bow to yer greatness😳

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Aug 09
1 edit

What would these forums be without robbie?
(and plaese dont take this an opportunity for a snide remark.Robbies was one of the first posts that I read. And it was no accident)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Aug 09

Robbie .. youre a religious celebrity .. a thread all to yourself.
You have arrived ... πŸ™‚

j

Moves
17 Aug 09

Originally posted by duecer
I would go with what Jesus does first. What "everyone else" thinks of you is secondary.

Not "everyone else" went to the cross for your sins or can justify you before God.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
17 Aug 09

I don't like you at all because you keep beating me at chess........Ok Just kidding!!!! πŸ˜‰

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Aug 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
Robbie .. youre a religious celebrity .. a thread all to yourself.
You have arrived ... πŸ™‚
Daniel 58 has 2! All hail Daniel! πŸ™‚ (just kidding everybody)

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
18 Aug 09

Originally posted by jaywill
I would go with what Jesus does first. What "everyone else" thinks of you is secondary.

Not "everyone else" went to the cross for your sins or can justify you before God.
I'm pretty sure Robbie knew it was a good natured jest, but in the event that he didn't, he knows now