1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 May '13 04:52
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Why put lights on an aircraft?
    You think something that travelled the vast distances of interstellar space needs headlights?
  2. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    12 May '13 06:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You think something that travelled the vast distances of interstellar space needs headlights?
    Nope, neither does an aircraft of earthly origin. Aircraft are still festooned with lights though.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 May '13 08:03
    I still don't get why anyone would assume it was a space craft. It wasn't travelling through space. If you saw an unidentified vehicle on the road, would you say 'alien space craft'? Even if had alien markings and little green men, you would assume that it was a vehicle detached from its mother ship would you not?
    If aliens had come to the planet and were regularly observing it as suggested by some people, then the most efficient way to do this would be to have a base on earth and use aircraft.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 May '13 08:33
    Nope, neither does an aircraft of earthly origin. Aircraft are still festooned with lights though.
    Aircraft have landing lights, flashing warning lights and interior lights. An interstellar spaceship would not need these. I'm not even sure why this needs to be explained.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '13 18:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    'triangle-shaped craft' were reported by many eyewitnesses. This is a fairly common sighting in the US any more.

I'm of the opinion that most of these are 'black ops'... craft the US have built using reverse-engineering of the Roswell craft, very secret, and they may use an 'anti-grav' propulsion system. It kind of begs the question, "Why is NASA still ...[text shortened]... rrow roles (mostly Army Reserve), but those are minimal compared to the other branches.
    That's an educated guess, and better than twiteheads approach on the subject, imo.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:03
    'Cultural relevance' sounds like hooey to me.

Show a picture of a ufo to an American and he'll say 'it's a flying saucer', or 'it's a ufo'. I think it's pretty demeaning to say that a Chinese person would say it's a 'fairy riding a dragon', when clearly it's not any such thing. Even the Chinese live in the 21st Century.
    It's no hooey.
    Beilieve or not your mind is "trained" to see what it firstly needs to for survival and secondly for the things you desire in your life. Of course with desire comes the opposite as well, the undesirable,as is the nature of the paradoxic universe we inhabit.

These "things" are so far out, so different from the regular stuff we see on Earth that we actually have to see a mediary image to give of low enough vibration to be able to see with our eyes. As you know our eyes only see a certain spectrum of light, not all of it. But this is also related to the individual and there connection with the noosesphere, where all the collected memories of everyone that has ever lived is "stored". We may draw on the nooseshpere at any time however these different extra-terrestrials are so beyond our ken of understanding that we simply cannot see them as they are completely new to our world,hence the intermediary apparition to make contact.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:07
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I still don't get why anyone would assume it was a space craft. It wasn't travelling through space. If you saw an unidentified vehicle on the road, would you say 'alien space craft'? Even if had alien markings and little green men, you would assume that it was a vehicle detached from its mother ship would you not?
    If aliens had come to the planet and wer ...[text shortened]... e, then the most efficient way to do this would be to have a base on earth and use aircraft.
    Or a mothership in space, especially if the Earth's gravity was disadvantageous to them.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    It's no hooey.
    Beilieve or not your mind is "trained" to see what it firstly needs to for survival and secondly for the things you desire in your life. Of course with desire comes the opposite as well, the undesirable,as is the nature of the paradoxic universe we inhabit.

These "things" are so far out, so different from the regular stuff we see on ...[text shortened]... s they are completely new to our world,hence the intermediary apparition to make contact.
    The solitary definate ufo I saw appeared mattalic at first glance, but as I gazed further I noticed that the exterior was actually changing all the time too look like different metals or even woody at times, yet always retaining a monochromatic color structure and it's basic dimensions. At times the edges of the "craft" appeared to be slightly wavy, like the heat rising off a road that seems to give off a shimmer.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:121 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    It's no hooey.

These "things" are so far out, so different from the regular stuff we see on s they are completely new to our world,hence the intermediary apparition to make contact.
    But I prefer the term 'collective unconscious' (see Jung) which implies that all humans have access to it.

I don't understand though, how one human can see something and give a completely different testimony of what it is based on 'cultural differences'. We still 'see what we see'. All humans experience the same wavelengths.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    This leads me to another question I have.

Are all aliens gay?
    No. Grey aliens are the most "Famous" because they have violated a universal guideline, ie that a planet at our stage of evolution shall not be interfered with.

There are three main types of grey aliens. One "good", one bad, and the other like humans, capable of great potential for good.

Some sources say that we will have to get along and share our planet with SOME greys in the future as they have no planet but technology that will save our world.

The people must be ready for this or they will not show themselves.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:182 edits
    But I prefer the term 'collective unconscious' (see Jung) which implies that all humans have access to it.

I don't understand though, how one human can see something and give a completely different testimony of what it is based on 'cultural differences'. We still 'see what we see'.
    "collective unconscious" is fine with me.

Have you ever had a dream where you saw or experienced something that had absolutely no resemblence to anything from our world.
    You would've remembered a dream like that.
    I saw a humanoid alien once. There is absolutely no reference to the being I saw anywhere in human history.

There are also others things I have seen in dreams that have no precedence in this world and all it's history. It was not my imagination, I was not groggy, i was fully awake in my mind, lucid dreaming, and knew 100% that this was something completely new that only I had seen ever.
    (maybe some others saw it too in a dream, but around the same time as me, the dream was not drawn from the noosesphere)
  12. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:181 edit
    Aircraft have landing lights, flashing warning lights and interior lights. An interstellar spaceship would not need these. I'm not even sure why this needs to be explained.
    So why wouldn't a spaceship need any of those? Presumably even aliens have to be able to see to eat their in-flight meal and if there were more than one spaceship then warning lights would also be useful.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:201 edit
    Even the Millenium Falcon had external (and internal) lights.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:24
    So why wouldn't a spaceship need any of those? Presumably even aliens have to be able to see to eat their in-flight meal and if there were more than one spaceship then warning lights would also be useful.
    the method of "propulsion" is more advanced than just pushing through 3d space. They actually bend space-time in a measured fashion appear to move from one point to another, when they are actually totally still while the rest of the universe moves around them.

Many ufo sighters have wondered why the pilots dont come flying out the front windshield after stopping with NO deceleration coming in at 10 000km+ or more
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '13 19:25
    light is a language, I presume that's the primary purpose for any external lighting they have at times.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree